Chapter 10 Dance back from the grave

I looked down at the happy vampires as Thierry was welcomed back with open arms

I looked down at the happy vampires as Thierry was welcomed back with open arms. Klaus went to Mystic Falls for a few days, leaving me here along with the family. I rolled my eyes as he looked up at me. I couldn't go back home even if I wanted to. Tyler doesn't remember me, and the others hate me for right now. I sighed as I climbed down the stairs and walked past Klaus. he quickly held onto my arm as he swung me around to face him. "Hello, love. Going somewhere?"

"Yep, to visit Davina's grave," I said as I turned to leave, only for Klaus to pull me back. "Let go."

"What's wrong, love? Don't you want to know how your family is doing? How Tyler is?" He asked me.

"No, I don't. I made it so that he can't remember me, and they hate me for choosing you and your family." I sighed. "I don't really want anything to do with them right now," I said as I pulled my arm from his hand. "Plus, there is this fun little trick I can do to check in with them. I did that while you were gone, only to you and Caroline." I watched as his face fell at my words. "So, tell me, Nik, did you have fun?" I asked as I leaned into him. He seemed to take a step back. I turned and began to leave, but he was in front of me within a second.

"Love, sweetheart, nothing happened." He begged me.

"Really because you are acting as something did happen," I said with a smile.

"Nothing happened. You know I love you and only you." He begged as my smile widened. He seemed to catch on a bit. He sucked on his teeth as he leaned back up. "You didn't see anything, did you?"

"Oh no, I saw everything. But it is fun to see that you can still sweat." My smile grew as I placed my hands on my hips. "It brightens up my day," I said as I stepped around him.

"Tease." He said as he let me leave the compound.

//////////////////////////

 I stood in front of Davina's headstone. I placed a flower on the stone with a sigh. I leaned up and crossed my arms over my chest as I listened to the wind blow around me. "Hey, Davina." I didn't really know her personally, but I wish she didn't have to deal with this. Or had a better death. I sighed as I stepped away from the stone. I rubbed my arm as I walked away from the grave. I sighed as I walked around a crêpe. The wind picked up a bit as I turned to leave the cemetery. I suddenly felt a rush of energy come at full force towards me. I held my arms up to keep from any dust getting in my eyes. I turned around to come face to face with a man. The dark energy that waved off of him was very unsettling. I wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. I stepped around him as he grabbed my arm. I felt a rush of dark magic flew through me. I almost lost my breath as I felt it. He swung me around to face him again. "Let go," I said to him.

"You're the one with the strong energy." He said as his hold tightened on my arm. He stared into my eyes as I struggled to get free. "It's stronger than anything I felt. Even an original." His hold on my arm tightened even more as the wind wiped around me. The ground began to shake under us while he pulled out a curved bone dagger. My eyes widened as I continued to struggle. I started to hear the sound of whispers in my head. I glanced around to see other people, but they were more like shadows standing around us. The man held the dagger above my head as he chanted some words.