34

It's been two months and my due date is in 1 day. It's currently may 13th and I'm not feeling good at all today.

I really think either today or tomorrow is gonna be the day.

I'm not gonna lie, I've been kinda- no, very moody lately but it's because I'm so extremely uncomfortable.

My mood seems to change every few minutes and I don't understand how anyone deals with me.

But everyone has been so supportive and I'm incredibly thankful.

I'm currently sitting on the couch and I'm so uncomfortable.

"Babe." I whined. "Yes love?" He asked as he strolled into the living room. "It hurts." I complained and put my head down as tears came to my eyes.

"Aww baby I'm sorry." He said and walked over to me. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him.

I ended up falling asleep which is something I do very often.

I woke up with the strong need to pee. I opened my eyes and looked around to see I was laying in bed.

How the hell did he carry me up here?

I stretched and then got out of bed but instantly gasped as a warm liquid flow out of me and down my legs, onto the ground.

"COLBY!!" I yelled. "Oh god." I whispered in pain as I felt the first contraction hit.

"What's wrong?! Are you okay?! What's going on?! Is it time?! Please say something!" He rushed out as he placed his hand on my back and grabbed one of my hands.

"My water broke." I whispered once I could breathe again. "Oh god. Okay let's go." He said and then helped me down the stairs, having to stop every now and then because of the pain.

"okay get in." He said and helped me in. "Hand." I said shakily as he started the car.

On the drive there, I practically broke his hand by squeezing it so hard. He also called everyone as we raced to the hospital.

"Okay baby. Let's go, you're okay." He said and I glared at him. "Right, you're not but you will be." He said and helped me get inside quickly.

As we walked in, Colby instantly started yelling for someone's help but I completely zoned out from the pain.

Next thing I know, I was sat in a wheelchair and quickly rushed into a room.

"Would your like a epidural?" The lady asked once I got settled in. I nodded vigorously and held Colby's hand.

"Okay, I'll go order it right now." She said and I nodded, taking deep breaths. "How are you feeling baby?" He asked and played with my hair. I shook my head no, not able to speak with the amount of pain I was in.

"I know, it hurts but you're so close. Only 5 more centimeters to go." He encouraged.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." Colby said. He was sitting in the seat right next to me, holding my hand as he rubbed his hand on my stomach.

"Hey best." Caleb said and smiled as everyone stepped in. "Hi." I said weakly.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asked. "I'm in so much pain." I said and groaned, resting my head back on the pillow.

Everyone made their way over to me and Colby got up and stepped back, letting Gus and Caleb come over to me.

"Hi best friend." Gus said as they both grabbed my hands. "Hi." I whispered. "Oh god!" I said and squeezed my eyes shut while tightly holding their hands.

"Holy shit!" Gus screamed. "Ow." Caleb mumbled but squeezed it back even harder causing me to pout and look at him. "Ow." I said.

"It worked." He said and smiled at me, causing me to scrunch my eye brows at him. "I distracted you from the pain." He said. "Why the hell didn't I think of that?!" Colby asked as everyone but me laughed.

I grew really really tired causing me to close my eyes and start to drift off.

I was rudely awoken from my sleep by Colby shaking me.

"Baby wake up." He said and continued to shake me.

"It's time." He whispered in my ear causing my eyes to quickly open.

Excuse me?