- Authors Note Pt. 2 -

hey guys, it's the author of this story back again.

if you've read this far, i really hope you enjoyed this book! i know i've said it before, but i really did put a lot of effort and hard work and time into this book. i had a lot of fun writing it so i hope you had as much fun reading it!

so the 6th chapter in this book is a chapter set in the future, taking place a few years after the first 5 chapters. and in the future i may or may not add another chapter, this chapter would also take place a few years after the other chapters. but for now, i am going to mark this book as completed since i feel it to be complete. again, i may add to it in the future but for now i am happy with the ending and such.

i also want to add that i'm constantly editing this book by proof reading and fixing errors i find. i'm not perfect nor a robot so i'm sorry if you notice a few spelling or grammar mistakes here and there. don't hesitate to point them out either, it helps.

okay, that's all i wanted to say. again, i hope you enjoyed reading this story! and as always, if you have any comments or questions please free to lmk by either commenting or messaging me!

have a good day/night/whatever.

- kid