|| Chapter 5 - however that makes you feel ||

Ranboo's POV:

i look in the mirror one last time, seeing the same masked tall dude with fluffy dirty blonde hair, sunglasses, dressed in a white t-shirt and open hawaiian shirt, blue jeans, and a silver heart locket. yep, that's me. i really need to get to school and quit stalling. god, whoever invented mondays must hate happiness.

i head downstairs with my backpack, grabbing a few pieces of toast and an apple on my way out. i meet my mom in the already running car before she drives me to school per usual as we listen to the morning radio. we exchange an 'i love you' and 'bye' as i get out of the car and close the passenger door.

i walk across the pre-first-period campus until i reach my locker, opening it to place my lunch and grab a few textbooks too valuable to accidentally forget at home. as soon as i close my locker i'm greeted by a familiar face walking up to me.

"y/n" i acknowledge warmly, trying to sound cool, thankful my mask covers how hard i begin to blush.

"Ranboo" he replies back with a cool smile.

this is my first time seeing him since saturday. we spent the rest of saturday with y/n's aunt, who for the record seems to love me, although at times we were able to sneak away for a quick kiss. darnit, my stomach flutters just remembering, i wouldn't doubt my cheeks to be bright red by now, i feel it getting hotter under this mask. saturday night i left late to get back to my house, and most of sunday y/n was busy with errands, so we texted little.

"really, i just wanted to make sure you were here, today." y/n smiles, a bit more warmly now.

"well, i didn't want to wait another day when i could see this one really cute guy this morning" i flirt, now leaning against my locker.

"hmm, that's fair. i'm sure he's glad you didn't wait, although he probably would've made the day just fine without you." he smiles, still teasing as usual.

"ouch" i joke, touching my chest, "that one cut deep"

"good, but don't get your stinky blood on me i just washed this shirt, motherfucker." he plays before the 10-minute warning bell rings above us. "and that is my que", he points up, gesturing towards the bell. before he leaves, y/n touches the locket resting on my chest, smiling up at me one last time as i feel a hand brush against mine and steal an apple i forgot i had. he starts walking backwards, biting into the apple and chilly saying, "later, loser" before turning back around and walking away in no hurry at all. i watch his figure grow further and further away as i play with the locket at the end of the necklace. oh god. he definitely makes me feel something, jeez.

before i know it the bell rings and i file out the classroom with the rest of the students, hurrying to my locker, switching my lunch for my backpack and locking the small metal door before walking off in the direction of the cafeteria. finally, lunch time. the best part of the day always because well, food. oh yeah and it's nice to see my friends too i guess.

i enter the busied cafeteria and spot the same table i always rely on to hold my friends. i walk over and sit down in an open spot at the table with Tommy, Tubbo, Karl, George and Quackity. Quackity? his head is being held up by his hands although it seems to be sinking with Quackity looking to be a bit out of it.

i just have to look at Quackity before Tommy and Tubbo start to (poorly) explain, "buff Q is big time fail with the womans" Tommy starts.