Ideas PT 8

Ideas PT 8

Dnjskeb

Goshiki breaks glass

Shiratoriawa finally got Goshiki to the common room after much persuasion.

Goshiki sat face down with his head on the table.

Tendou tries to speak and ask what is wrong but doesn't get a response.

Shirabu has enough and sets his water down and shakes Goshiki.

"Goshiki. Come on. I don't have time for this shit. Get up!" -Shirabu shakes him harder

"Come on! How can you call yourself a responsible teenager if you can't get over yourself!" -Shirabu

Goshiki abruptly stands up and grabs the water and pours it on Shirabu's head. He chucks the glass cup at the wall and it shatters.

"Leave me the fuck alone." -Goshiki walks out.

Goshiki bites Kogane

"Let my arm go." -Goshiki whisper yelled

"No way." -Kogane

"I'll bite you."

"You wouldn't."

Goshiki bit Kogane

"Ahhh!" -Kogane yelped

The teacher turned around

"You two! The hall!" -Teacher

The two stood in the hallway, Kogane's arm turning red at the bite area.

They stood like in the military, straight. The teacher was at eye level with Goshiki and Kogane was a little taller.

"Explain Kogane."

"He needed a peice of paper and got the wrong one. Then he tried to get a different one and I held his arm down."

"Goshiki, tell me what actually happened."

"Everything he said, except, I bit him when he held my arm down. I said I would and did."

"YOU WHAT!"

*Based on a true story of my mother's childhood. 

Kogane and Futakuchi beat Goshiki

"Futakuchi! Get Kogane and yourself out! Shiratorizawa is there!" -Moniwa said through the intercom

Futakuchi ran to find Kogane.

When he found him he was fighting a Shiratorizawa member.

The memebers back was turned and Futakuchi smacked him over the back of the head.

"Ugh!"

The member fell into Kogane's arms but kicked and got them both away.

He was about to get away before Kogane nailed him in the head with one of his sledge hammers.

The member fell to the wall where Futakuchi kept hitting him to make sure he is out.

"Hey! That's enough! Let's go to base!"

"Grab him-"

"Well well well! Two Date Tech members, my my. Let's go-" -Tendou

Kogane quickly smashed a sledgehammer to Tendou's face and ran to the exit.

Tendou let them go, in favor of helping Goshiki. Picking the boy with the bleeding head up. Those sledgehammers are lead, they just and can kill easily. Goshiki is lucky.