Trauma

Shiratorizawa has a practice with another team.

Context:

Goshiki almost drowned by his other volleyball team in middle school

He hit his head on the bottom of the pond and his hearing was damaged.

He had a hearing implant that allows him to hear.

————

The other school team arrived and as Goshiki entered for the day he started to tremble but hid it.

He walked up to Washijou

"May I take today off?" -Goshiki

"I need a valid reason." -Washijou said

Goshiki couldn't say. He'd have to explain everything then it would become a huge deal.

So he got changed

Tendou noticed something was up

He went to confront the boy but the match started.

Goshiki kept making mistakes and watching a few members of the other team.

They were the ones who hurt him.

The match ended and Goshiki quickly got out of there.

In the hall he saw one of them approach him

"Nobody wants you, should've killed you in that pond."

With that the team left and Goshiki went to his room to cry.

The next day was another match with the same team but Washijou called out to him before he could play.

"Goshiki, are they the reason you need hearing aids?" -Washijou

Goshiki flinched and got uncharacteristically quite and jumpy. He nodded yes.

"In between don't let them talk to you. Stay by me or Coach Sato. Did they already say something?"

Goshiki nodded yes and his eyes became glassy.

"Ok, I'll handle this. Have Tendou take you to your room until I have one of the others va you two back."

Tendou and Goshiki went back to his room. Goshiki started uncontrollably shaking and crying, almost having a panic attack but Tendou calmed him down. When the two returned Goshiki received no more threats.