Chpter 10 What Now??

Well of course Bryan and Meline had a wonderful night but..Mel is still paranoid. She thinks Anthony is after her..but why..would she think that?? She didn't see Michael get shot, but Dustin and Bryan did. Is there something else that Meline knows??!! We'll have to find out....

*next day

Bryan p.o.v

Man...I can't believe me and Mel are finally together..it's like a dream come true...*gets out of bed humming make love to you

Carnell over hears the humming and can't help but laugh..

Carnell: lol..really...ur one happy person today...lol

Bryan: oh...shut up...leave me alone..so what I'm happy...you just made me mad...

Nellz: ok..look..mr.firepants...I was just embracing that my lil brother is in love..lol

Bry: whatever..I'm not even gonna talk to you..your acting just like Patrick right now...I took u with me cuz..I thought you would support me..not laugh at me..

Nellz: ok..ok..I'm sorry...I was not laugh at u cuz ur in love...I just can't believe it finally happened..and I am here to support you...we cool?

Bry: idk...maybe

Nellz: aww..come on...what happened last night?!

Bry: nothing..*goes into bathroom to freshen up

Carnell: ok..whatever..you'll tell me eventually

Meline p.o.v

Omg...I really can't believe it!!! Means Bryan!!! No way!!!

Meline gets ready for school..she goes downstairs and smells something cooking...

Meline p.o.v

Hmmm...that's weird...mom never cooks when dad is gone*goes in kitchen

Mel:hey Moma

Mom: hey sweetheart...ik...I usually don't cook when it our dads not here but..I wanted to make up for not being here...*hands Mel a plate with bacon,eggs,and grits

Mel:oh..Moma..it's ok..I understand..thanks

Mom: your welcome sweetheart...so what you doing later today?

Mel: well..after my exams I have dance practice and then I'm gonna hang out with maya. What your doing mom?

Mom: well..I'll be home designing clothes...I was hopeing you could help me out..but since your busy today..don't worry about..I want you to have fun..ok darling.

Mel: ok Moma*finishes breakfast..puts plate in the sink

Mom:oh...and take your dads car..maya called and said her dad is gonna bring your car back...ok

Mel: ok mom...*grabs her dads Mercedes keys and goes out door..

Love u Moma

Mom: love u to sweetheart

As Meline drives to school, Anthony is following her just to see if Mel picks someone up(Bryan). Anthony knows for sure he never seen Bryan before. He doesn't know how Meline met Bryan,but he's gonna find out. One way or another...

Meline arrives at the school..she finds Maya and is excited to tell her everything, but of course Anthony makes sure that he's all up on Mel.

Anthony: he baby

Maya: come on Mel*pulls Mel ..we got that exam in like 2 minutes

Mel: yeah..let's hurry

*Mel and Maya run to class