Chapter 8 Surprise

Meline p.o.v

Hmmm..that was weird Ms.Adrian sent us a card one time before..but nothing else..hmmm

Mel's mom Pam gets home..she has bags of full of stuff

Mel- hey..mom..what's all that?

Pam- oh..just some stuff I picked up for u

Mel- oh...ok..thanks mom(going to grab the bags)

Pam- wait..Mel..don't (grabbing the bags)...not yet..it's a surprise ok...

Mel- oh..ok...mom..have u heard from dad recently?

Pam- yeah..actually..I just got off the phone with him..he says he loves and misses u..and don't worry u have a gift on the way..lol

Mel- ok..cool..I texted him but he didn't text back..I just figured he was busy..

Pam- yes..ur dad is really busy..he says his trip might be extended for another week or so..

Mel- oh..ok..I really miss him..

Pam- I know u do..Mel u need to get some sleep u have school tomorrow..and finals right?

Mel- yeah..ik...I have some tomorrow..but ik..I'm gonna pass..good night mom

Pam- ok..good night sweet heart have sweet dreams

Mel- ok

*Mel goes upstairs and takes a bubble bath...she really just wants to clear her thoughts about Anthony..she still can't believe it..meanwhile Mel's phone is going off..Maya is trying to contact her about Anthony...

Maya p.o.v

I need Mel to answer her phone..like now..what is she doing

Damon- hey did u talk to Meline yet?

Maya- no..she's not answering

Damon- ok..just be patient..she might be busy..right now..she's gonna call back sis..don't worry..

Maya- yeah..ik..ok

*knock at Maya's door...damon answers it..it's Anthony

Damon- hey..man..where u been?

Tony- oh...nothing..I just wanted to hang out...Mel's busy studying..so..

Damon- oh..ok..cool..what u wanna do?

Tony- we could just play video games

Damon- ok..I'll put in gears of wars 3

Tony- ok..cool

*Damon and tony play video games..Maya is grateful that she can watch tony...and happy that he's not by Mel...Damon had mentioned to Maya that Anthony had been acting strange..so Maya is gonna spy on him..and Damon is just gonna act normal like he doesn't know anything so he can get info from tony..Anthony doesn't know that he's being set-up..cuz once the siblings find put what he's up to..they gonna take him down...

Meanwhile in ATL

Dustin is recovering from the gun shot...Kelly is staying alert about Ty and Patrick..well he thinks he's a hero..

In Dustin's hospital room

Ms.Adrian- Dustin..I'm so glad ur alive...and I'm so proud of u for protecting ur little brothers..u have really grown up..(tearing up)

Dustin-oh..ma..coming on...I'm a man..and a man is gonna protect his family(wiping Ms.Adrian's tears)

Ms.Adrian-oh..Dustin..I love u