Chapter One

"Fuck Niall, do you have to ruin every fucking dinner we have with the boys?" I said. I was pulling Niall out of the restaurant and heading to our car. He was drunk, again, and he had cursed out Claire, Harry's girlfriend, again. No one really likes her, but did Niall have to bring it up every time he got drunk? "It's been every fucking time. Every time Niall. Just leave the girl alone." I said, sticking the key in the passenger door and shoving him in.

I walked around to the driver side and got in. I shut the door after I sat down and started the car. I pulled out of the parking lot and sped off down the road. Even though I was fuming, I wasn't doing anything about it. My doctor told me to stay away from stress. So I was trying to keep my temper down. My doctor told me stress could hurt it.

I exhaled deeply a few times. It seemed to be working before I felt Niall's hands running up my thigh. "Dont fucking touch me Niall. I'm not in the fucking mood."

"Babe, stop, what's wrong? I-" He was slurring his words. I almost couldn't understand him. His accent always seemed to get thicker when he was drunk.

"You know what you did Niall." I said. My tone had softened. I suddenly felt my mood shift. "I'm just so... I'm just so sick of this." I said. I felt the heat rush to my eye lids. The first tear spilled down my face. I wiped it away before he could see it. But I'm sure he could hear it in my voice. "You don't have to get so drunk every time we go out with them. I get you don't like Claire but," A sob racked through my chest and more tears spilled. I pulled up to a stop light and put my foot on the brake. I couldn't help the tears that were falling down my face.

I looked over at Niall, and he had an innocent look on his face, like he didn't know what he'd done wrong. I just shook my head. "Babe, I'm sorry. I really am sorry. I... I don't mean to, you know that. It's not me,"

"Well maybe... maybe you should stop drinking for a while." I said, still crying. The light turned green and I stepped on the gas. I pulled into our driveway and parked the car. I turned off the car and looked over at him. "Come on, get out. Let's go inside." I said in a defeated tone. I wiped the cold tears from my cheeks and led my stumbling fiancee' into the house.

When we got inside I turned the hallway light on and shut the door behind us. I pushed past Niall and into our bedroom. I started to undress. I took my shoes off and my jacket, then my shirt. I replaced it with a cami and slid a pair of shorts on after I took my skirt off. I put my hair up into a bun and slid under the sheets.

I heard Niall shuffle into the room and change out of his clothes and slide into bed. I sniffled a bit because I was still crying. He cuddled against my back and tried to put his arms around me, but I wriggled free.

"Get off of me Niall." I said.

"But I'm cold." He said in a childish voice that made me feel bad for him.

I turned around and looked in his blue eyes. "Niall, I can't deal with this right now okay? I can't be stressed with this shit." He reached up and wiped a tear from my eye. "Not right now." I said.

"I'm sorry Bailie." He whispered. I just nodded. "Do you forgive me?"

"I do every time Niall." I said.

He snuggled up close to me and put his arms around me. He laid his head in the crook of my neck and left soft kisses. He started to whisper a song in my ear. I instantly recognized the song. It's the same song he sung to me every time he messed up. It was from his very first album with the boys. Even though that had been nearly seven years and five albums ago, I'd always recognize it. Same Mistakes.

The song put me to sleep. I quickly began to dream and forget about every thing that had happened.