Chapter Eight

*Kinda short but, exciting! Would've been longer but Bethany's pressuring me lol.*

A few hours later, everybody had arrived. No one had talked directly to me since Harry. He and Liam hadn't told anyone yet either. They waited until everyone was settled down.

"Okay, guys listen. This morning, when I was here by myself with Bailie, she responded." He said.

"Responded? What do you mean? She woke up?" I heard Niall say. "Why didn't you call me? I-"

"No, Niall she didn't wake up." Harry said. "She just... she just responded. She can hear us."

A hush fell upon the room. I heard heels clicking towards the side of my bed. "Then how'd she respond if she woken up?" Danielle said. I could feel her patting my hair. I wondered how it looked. It probably looked atrocious, seeing as though this was day two without a shower. 

"Her heart rate on the monitor sped up." Liam said. "Everyone, come over to the bed." He said.

I heard them gather round. I could just imagine them all looking at me with pitful looks on their faces. I could practically feel them feeling sorry for me and my baby. 

"Liam came up with the idea that if we sung to her, she would respond again and the doctor even said if we kept making her respond she might wake up." Harry said.

"Let's do it now, I wanna see this." Louis said.

"What do we sing?" Zayn whispered.

"What's her favorite album of ours?" Liam asked.

"Up All Night." Harry and Niall answered at the same time. I heard them all chuckle. 

"Okay, then what song?" Zayn spoke up again.

They were all quiet, until Perrie said, "I think you should sing Save You Tonight. It kinda fits the situation." She said with a giggle.

"Good idea," Zayn said. I heard a kiss. I instantly became jealous. It's been two days since I've kissed Niall. All I wanted to do was kiss and hug him and tell him that I was okay. But, now that I think about it, am I okay? I havent seen the rest of my body. I remember the burning sensation I felt in my leg when I was stuck in the car. I might not even have a leg. Oh and what about the blood that was coming down so fast into my eyes. I had to have a huge cut on my head somewhere. I was probably all cut up and bruised. 

I shook the thoughts from my head, not literally of course. I started listening to them again. 

"You guys ready?" I heard Harry ask.

I'm guessing they nodded because they all started to sing. 

"I, I wanna save ya, wanna save your heart tonight, he'll only break ya, leave ya torn apart oh." They all sang together.Then Liam started, "It's a quarter to three can't sleep at all, you're so overrated. If you told me to jump I'd take the fall, but he wouldn't take it." Then Harry started, "All that you want's under your nose."

The way they sung it tore my heart to pieces. Their voices were so quiet and soft. I could pratically feel their emotion running through my own veins. 

"You should open your eyes but they stay closed, closed." he continued, I felt a hand on my cheek. I noticed they skipped the chorus, because Zayn started to sing. "Oh now you're at home and he don't call, cause he don't adore ya, to him you are just another doll, and I tried to warm ya."

Harry started to sing, "What you want, what you need has been right here, yeah. I can see that you're holding back those tears, tears."

Then something unexpected happened. I heard Perrie join along. "I, I wanna save ya, wanna save ya heart tonight. He'll only break ya, leave ya torn apart oh," They all paused. 

"Look at the machine!" Claire whispered yelled.

"Oh my god," I heard Eleanor say. "It's working! It's working!" She clapped and I heard her laugh.

"God, this is so exciting." Dani squealed.

"Look at her," Louis said. "I think... I think..."

"She's crying." Niall whispered.