Chapter 7

A couple weeks later after there heist in Solitude they were riding back on there horses when they were almost back when they heard a roar. Jessica stopped her horse and knew it was going to be a long story when the fight endes. Brynjolf on the other hand was yelling at her "COME ON, LET'S GO, LEAVE THIS FOR THE GUARDS!" Jessica looked at him and told him "I CAN'T SORRY."

Next thing he knew he heard a scream come from her and did not know how someone so small held such a big rowr FUS RO DAH! Next thing he knew she was on the dragon's head dealing the final blow. Brynjolf was in shock that such a small lass was able to take on one big dragon.

When they got back to the guild Brynjolf offered to buy drinks when she turned everything in. Brynjolf sat in one of the chairs in the flagon and was thinking to himself what had just happened. He didn't even hear her walk back in. "Wonderin how I was able to beat the dragon all by myself well it is a long story."

"Well it starts when I got a letter from my brother who was living in skyrim. He sent to me and my sister telling us to come to skyrim he will get a carriage ride into skyrim. Well we did and that was when we were crossing the border and was grouped together with stormcloaks and were going to our own exucution. Right before  I was sent to the block we heard a roar. I made to the block had my head rested on it. I could see the tears in my sisters eyes and when we heard it again. Next thing I know there is a black dragon flying around destroying everything."

One of the soilders I don't remeber what color they were wearing had my sister in one of the buildings and came back and got me they got us out of the town and we made it to Riverwood were there family put us up for the night and the next morning we made our way to whiterun. Well we were looking around for jobs when the Jarl in Whiterun tolds us about this Dragon attacking one of the watchtowers we made it down there and we fought the dragon and at the time we didn't know what it was. We thought it was some sort of power from the dragon. We were making our way back to Whiterun when we heard the Greybeards chant.

Well we went and saw them the next day and well My sister went back to Whiterun and I came here to do my thing I haven't heard from my sister in a while so I don't know how she is doing right now or if she found a man or woman or what is going on with her I guess I will find her one day after everything is good here."

Brynjolf looked at her with a shocked look "I would have never thought you had gone through all of that just to stay here in Riften with the Thieves guild. I glad your on our side Lass. I wish I could help you with the sister thing but I've got my hands tide with trying to get the guild back up and running and getting our name back out there. Sorry."

She looked at him and told him "It is fine I just got to thinking about her and was wondering how she was doing I didn't mean that I needed help but if you want to help with that then you can. I will not stop you but if I recall I think I remeber my brother saying something about her being in the Companions but I don't know much about them.

Brynjolf looked at her "I don't know if you know this but the theives guild can't do much with the Companions we kinda try to keep them off limits if we can, but we know that we can't fight them off well enough if you can catch what i'm saying about it." Jessica looked at him with a look in her eye that he had not reconginzed with her. Jessica got up from the table and was heading to were her cot was located to try and get some sleep. Brynjolf watched her walk away as she said nothing to him and knew it had to do with her sister but he can't make the rules.