Chapter 6

Jessica heard something when she was running from the flaggon but didn't think of anything of what was going on, she went back to her room at the Inn and locked herself in. Next thing she knew she got a knock on her door at the inn. She got up and sat by the door and told whoever was there that "I don't need anything just leave."

Brynjolf was walking to the inn and saw that there was one door closed he knew it was her. He tried knocking and all he heard was "I don't need anything just leave." That was when he decided to picked the lock. It was an easy lock he opened the door to only be hit in the face with yet another punch.

Brynjolf woke up on her bed but when he was going to get up, Jwssica was laying on the sied of the bed asleep. Brynjolf was happy that he had found her but she was really not happy that he broke in, Brynjolf picked the girl up and put her in the bed.

Jessica woke up to being in the bed and Brynjolf was eating in the chair next to the bed. "What are you doing here." She asked Brynjolf. Brynjolf straited up in his chair and told her "Mercer asked me to find you but I went to him before I came to get you if there was something he wanted you to do to be able to join the guild after that little stunt you pulled in there."

"I don't like when people sneak up on me cause it gives me a bad feeling when I feel people sneak up on me." Jessica told Brynjolf. Brynjolf told her "We are hitting a party and taking anything we can."

"Where is this party and when are we hitting them Brynjolf," Jessica asked "Some of the richest nobles are meeting in Solitude for a wedding and we are going to try and get as much as we can off them." Brynjolf told her. Jessica went to get off the bed but tripped and almost fell to her face if it had not been for Brynjolf to catch her.

She felt her face heat up as she felt his hand around her waist Brynjolf didn't think of anything she did but of the fact she needed help. "Are you okay Lass," He asked. Jessica turned her head and saw that he had a concerned look on his face and knew he ould not let anything happen to her. "How bout we plan for this party we are going to crash." Jessica asked him