Chapter 1 📍

"Hey" stiles says as he was walking towards Scott with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, why are you so happy" Scott say looking confused at stiles.

"Have you seen the new kid" stiles say with a lot of excitement.

"No is he in our grade" Scott asks still very confused with why stiles was so happy.

"Yes and he is really cute and he smell really good" stiles whispers so that no one around them would hear him.

As stiles walks away from away from Scott still whispering about how cute he thought the new kid was, Scott could still hear stiles clearly because he was a werewolf which was good because it means that when Stiles is off in his own world still whispering about something Scott can still hear him and same when Scott was off in his own world whispering about something stiles would still hear him. All of a sudden Scott hears Stiles heart start to race faster then before.

"STILES, are you ok" Scott yells with worry in his voice.

"Yea, there's that cute kid that I was talking about "stiles say trying to to yell.

When they both look over at this boy with dark black hair Scott see that stiles is still staring.

"STILES, STILES" Scott yells trying to snap stiles out of his trance.

"Yea, sorry what happened" stiles asks while shaking his head.

"That's fine, we have to get to lacrosse tryouts" Scott say "we don't want to be late."

"Yeah, I don't want to have to run laps on the first day" stiles says.

When they get out to the field stiles sees that the new kid is there too. After tryouts has finished everyone is standing there waiting to see if they had Made the team. Coach Finstock  walks out on to the field with a piece of paper in his hand and say "first line is Jackson, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Corey, Danny, Derek and Stiles. Second line is Greenberg, Kira and Malia."

"Yay I made first line this year" stiles yells with excitement.

When stiles looks over at Scott and stiles can smell that Scott is kind of sad, as stiles went to check on Scott.

Coach say "Your captain will be Scott McCall." Scott and stiles look at each other and start cheering.