The interview

Olli

Finally the quarantine was over. I had been with y/n a week, and we both missed the rest of Blind Channel.
We have been having really fun. Y/n is a very interesting person to be with.
I had my interview with Aleksi today and was very nervous.

Y/n probably noticed that I was nervous, because when we ate breakfast she asked me:
"Are you nervous?"
I tried to smile. "Yes, of course, wouldn't you be?"
I should be used to having interviews already, but I always got nervous anyway.
"What are you gonna wear?" She asks me. I actually haven't thought about that.
"I actually don't know. Wanna help me find something?" I ask. Y/n nods, and after the breakfast she helps me pick an outfit.

Y/n

I helped Olli pick an outfit for the interview. He seemed really nervous, which was understandable. He looked really handsome when we waited for Aleksi to pick him up. He had a black outfit, and black eyeshadow. He looked exactly like a rock star.

Aleksi stepped out from his car.
"Hey Olli! Hey Y/n!" He says, and gives me a long hug. He also wore black eyeshadow.
"How was your quarantine?" He asks us.
"God I hated it from the bottom of my heart." I say, and roll my eyes. Olli laugh and puts a arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, well atleast I could spend it with you." He says and smiles.
"We should probably go now, we don't wanna be late." Aleksi says. Olli nods, and before he gets into the car he gives me a kiss. Aleksi watches us.

When Olli gets into the car, Aleksi still stands still watching me.
"Aren't I getting a kiss?" He asks, smiling playfully. I laugh.
"You're joking, right?" I say.
Aleksi smiles.
"Are you sure about that?"

When I get back inside, a thought hits me. Was Aleksi joking? Or was he serious? God I was probably overthinking this whole thing. Aleksi probably just wanted to be funny. He and his stupid humour.

I decide to make a good dinner for Olli. He is always so sweet and cooks me food, so now it's my turn.
When I put the salmon in the oven, the doorbell rings.
I walk over to the door and open it. Outside Olli and Aleksi stands.
"I invited Aleksi over, I hope it's okay." Olli says and gives me a hug.
"Of course, you both are always welcome!" I say, giving them my best smile, trying to make them both feel like home. But deep down, I'm still thinking about what Aleksi said earlier.

Aleksi and Olli seems to like the salmon I made.
Everyone jokes around and the vibe is great. But when Olli is telling us a joke, Aleksi's crystal blue eyes meets mine. I smile, and then I look at Olli again. His adorable laugh fills up my whole kitchen.
"This salmon is the best!" Olli says, while shuffling more salmon to his plate.
"Well thank you gentleman." I say and laugh.

After the dinner, we clean the table, and then I put on some music. I dance around and Aleksi joins me. Olli is sitting on the couch laughing at us.
"Come on Olli. You're such a good dancer!" Aleksi says and takes Olli's hand. He joins us and we are all dancing around in my living room until we collapse on my couch.

"I think they are gonna send the interview in a few minutes." Aleksi say when we lay on the couch, staring up at the ceiling.
When Olli tries to find the right channel, I pop some popcorn. Then I sit down between Olli and Aleksi.

"This is gonna be interesting to watch" I say, grinning. I had been looking forward to this all day.

A news reporter introduced Aleksi and Olli. "And now we have two members from the band Blind Channel here with us today. Welcome Aleksi and Olli."

I saw Olli and Aleksi on the television, and it was weird sitting beside them.
The interview started. It was mostly about band questions.

"So, I guess that you have a lot of female fans out there." The interviewer says. Aleksi laughes and nods.
"Have you ever thought about dating any of them?"
Aleksi and Olli looks at eachother. "Well.." Aleksi says. "I actually already like someone."

I see that Aleksi is blushing beside me.
"Ooh Aleksi, you have a crush!" I say, hitting him playfully on his shoulder.
"Shhh, watch the interview y/n!" He says and laughs.

"What about you Olli?" The interviewer asks.
"Olli has a huge crush on someone." Aleksi answers.
"You could say that." Olli smiles.

When the interview was done, I needed to know who Aleksi liked.
"Just tell me!" I say. Lucky lady. Aleksi is a beautiful boy.
Aleksi shakes his head. "I won't tell you y/n."

"Do you know?" I turn against Olli.
"I wish." He answers.

I begged Aleksi to tell me, but he wouldn't say anything. "Soon enough you will find out." Is the only thing he says.

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask the boys.
"We can always invite the rest of the band to hang out." Olli suggested.
"I don't want my apartment to crash" I say with a grin.
"Please? We will help you clean afterwards!"Aleksi says.
Olli and Aleksi are looking at me. They both look handsome with their black clothes and glittering eyes.
"Fineee" I groan and watch Olli while he calls the rest of Blind Channel.
"It will be fun!" Aleksi hits me playfully.
"I should probably change my clothes if we are having guests." I say, looking at my t-shirt and sweatpants.
"Tommi and Joel couldn't come, so it will just be us, Joonas and Niko." Olli says when he finish the call.

I decide to wear something nice. I know it's just some friends coming over, but I like looking good. I feel confident in my new clothes.

I pick out a black, thight and kind of short dress and put a overside zip-up hoodie over it.
I feel hot when I look at myself in the mirror. Niko and Joonas haven't arrived yet, so Olli and Aleksi are sitting on the couch watching their phones. They changed their clothes after the interview, so now Olli is wearing a black shirt and black jeans. Aleksi is wearing a t-shirt, a leather jacket and jeans. They both are nailing their outfits. They have their backs against me, so I look over Olli's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He turns his head so he's looking at me.
"Nothing much." Then he notice my outfit. "You look stunning y/n!" He says with a beautiful smile.
Aleksi has now turned his head too, and is looking at me. He nods and it looks like he agrees with Olli.
I can't help but blush.

"I'm gonna prepare some drinks. I hope you don't have work tomorrow!" I say, while walking towards the kitchen.

"No, luckily we don't." Aleksi says while he's laughing with Olli.

The drinks are ready when I hear my doorbell ring. Outside Joonas and Niko are standing.
"Welcome to my home." I say, and Niko hands me a wine bottle as a gift.

"What a pretty apartment." Joonas says while looking around in my home.

"Is anyone ready to get drunk?" I ask, feeling excited about what could happend tonight.

When we are drunk, anything can happend.

Writer's word:

This chapter is probably one of the worst ones. I don't have a lot of motivation right now so help please!

I am thinking about starting a new story (about Joonas or Aleksi, I can't decide)
And if I do, I will probably stop writing much on this story.
Which one would you prefer? Please tell me it helps a lot :)

(Btw, I will probably change the picture to the story, the first one is kind of blurry and I will try to do a nice cover!)