"Strange Girl In The Tundra."

A thick smog settled in, shrouding the lone house in it's body as if it were trying to protect it from something. It hugged the house affectionately, almost as if it were a mother showing affection for her child. However, looking at this from afar, Phil felt anything but loved; more abused, if anything.

"Techno is going to have a great time shoveling the porch again." Phil said, laughing at his own statement as if it were some humorous strive of comedy.

In reality, Techno would most-likely cite the same excuse he'd been using for the past month or so to get out of putting in much work: his three month long prison visit.

"You left me in that prison with the weird, green Teletubby, consider us even if you do this." Techno's monotone, yet slightly humorous voice rung-out in his head as an unneeded reminder.

"Help me! Anybody?!" A distraught female voice called from a distance, her voice echoing in the vast landscape of the tundra.

Phil's eyes widened -- how often did he hear someone out here, let alone a voice he couldn't recognize? As the screams persisted, Phil drew his sword and began to frantically rush towards the source of said mysterious voice. When he finally reached the source, his vision severely quelled by the harsh snowstorm that had began to kick-up a short time before hand, he saw the outline of two things: what seemed to be a Polar Bear and the silhouette of a petite woman.

"Oi! Steve!" Phil yelled, throwing a pearl in the tight space in-between the two. "Back, Steve!" Phil continued as his form suddenly appeared between the two, one arm out-stretched to the Polar Bear.

The thing looked confused, too being unable to fully make-out whom exactly stood before himself, though his stance seemed to soften and become less-aggressive upon discerning the man's voice. Phil lowered his hand and looked towards the quivering girl before him, her whole body was shaking like a leaf. He gazed judgingly at the girl's attire, noticing that she clearly wasn't well-equipped for the snowy wasteland around her: she merely wore Denim shorts with a brown belt holding them up, a pink and white stripped t-shirt alongside white shoes and stockings.

"You won't last much longer if you stay in this ditch, coming with me would be a wise decision." Phil notified the girl, who was donning a slightly apprehensive look. "W-Who even a-are you?" The girl asked, stuttering on her words either due to the cold or Phil's sudden, mysterious presence. "The name's Phil, but we can discuss that later." Phil said, extending his hand again, however, this time it served as an offering to the girl, for her to seek refuge with him.

Although she still wore an unsure expression, she reluctantly nodded and took the man's hand, immediately feeling at ease upon touching it. It was surprisingly warm for him supposedly living in the tundra.

-----

Upon approaching the humble home, the girl found her previous feeling of uneasiness being replaced by something completely different: utter awe. It was almost magical, like something out of a fairytale. She began to study the house's many features, choosing to deliberately zoom-into the smaller, yet picturesque, details of the house: the small, wooden and smooth stone chimney above that generated a snug aesthetic, the small windows that reminded her of the holes Hobits inhabited in those old stories her father used to read to her, and the roof of the house was drenched in snow, though the tiles managed to just poke-though; it looked almost like little drops of chocolate resting on an ice-cream.

"I never did catch your name." Phil said as they walked up the steps to the porch, snapping her out of her momentary daze. "Uhm, Yuki!" She introduced herself, unintentionally raising her voice due to the sudden, abrupt question that was thrown her way.