anna shumate and nessa barrett

anna x nessa x y/n(reader)requested from  @BellaRussell_16

requested from  @BellaRussell_16

-

y/n's pov;

I sigh in defeat as I put, or throw, my textbook down next to me on the bed.

"That's it! I give up. I'm never going to pass this. Mr Lou can fail me."

My group partners, Nessa and Anna sigh and share a glance. "Please, y/n. This project is important for our overall mark." Nessa begs. She picks up my textbook and hands it back to me.

"You're going to drag our mark down. Is that what you want?" Anna puts a hand over her forehead. I sigh in annoyance. I didn't even want to work with these two anyway. They're too bitchy for my liking. 

"It's not my fault you two have failed everything else this year and now in order for you to pass, you have to do well in this project. That's karma for you." I get up from my bed and pace around my room.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" Anna protests.

"I'm not being a bitch, I'll just end up studying last minute and then I'll pass like I always do."

"That doesn't work for us!"

"Not my problem."

Anna begins to stand up when Nessa intervenes. "Okay both of you stop it. Y/n," She turns to me and takes me hands to try to sit me back down. "I have another plan."

"I don't care about your selfish plan."

"It's not selfish, trust me." She looks over to Anna briefly and then back at me. "You give us what we want." help with studying "And we'll give you want you want." what i want?

"And what is that exactly, hmm?" Out of no where, Nessa bites her lips and smiles. Her hand reaches down to my thigh, she leans closer and I can see her chest a little clearer.

"What are you doing?!" I push Nessa off me.She sighs.

"Come on, y/n. Don't act dumb. I know you want this." She puts her hand back onto my leg, this time I don't move.

"Huh?"

This time, Anna chimes in. "Everyone at school wants us, so..." she trails off as she moves closer to me, her lips an inch or two from my ear. "You help us study, and we'll give you the best night of your life."

Slowly, Nessa's hand moves down further under my skirt. Anna's lips connects on my neck, just under my ear. Nessa's cold hand collides with my vagina. I let out a sharp gasp as both the girls giggle.She starts slowly rubbing until she found my clit, causing a moan to come out of my mouth.

Anna rotates my head so she can kiss my lips. Her tongue instantly shifting into my mouth. I let out a sigh into her mouth as Nessa continues to rub my clit at a slow but satisfying rate. Anna cups my left boob as her other hand rests on my waist. 

"See how good we can make you feel?" She questions. I quickly nod. "Lie down." She commands. Nessa stop rubbing. I whine as I look down at her smirking face. 

"Listen to us, y/n." Nessa smiles, she pushes me down so I'm lying in the middle of my bed. "Now open your legs.' I quickly do as she says. Nessa holds my legs open and without warning, she attaches her mouth to my vagina, finding my clit in an instant. 

A loud moan mumbles through me and Anna quickly shushes me by putting a hand over my mouth. "now we can't have you being too loud. We'll have to do this."

Slowly, she moves her hand from my mouth as I struggle to keep in a moan. She gets up to undo her jeans. "now you have to trust me on this one, okay?" She looks into my eyes, I smile and nod. "Good." She begins to get back onto the bed, this time, she moves onto of me so her vagina is right in front of my face. She faces towards Nessa. Anna keeps up her weight so she isn't sitting on my face yet.

"Ness, turn around." Nessa stops her sucking motion for a few moments as she stands up to get onto the bed. She quickly takes off her clothes and then straddles my waist. She's facing to wall. She rotates the top half of her body so she faces Anna. She takes off her friends shirt and quickly attaches her lips to her boob. Anna let's out a sigh as she sinks onto my face, this time moaning.

Before I know it, I feel Nessa's lips on my clit again, attacking away at it, I close my eyes. I can her her moaning as well. I retort one eye open and see Anna leaning down, eating out Nessa. Our muffled moans feed the air as I feel a tension in my stomach begin to form. I buck my hips upward to create more pressure between Nessa's lips.

In an attempt to speed my my orgasm, Nessa shifts a finger into me. Plowing continuously. I suck harder on to Anna's clit as I feel her also buck her hips against me. "I'm almost there." She moans in a muffled tone. I repeat Nessa's actions and insert two fingers into Anna. her movement speed up even quicker until I feel a liquid rush down onto me. Her pace slows and I take out my fingers.

Nessa's pace quickens on me as we both climax at the same time. All three of us slowing down our motions. While I catch my breath, Anna and Nessa get off of me, hovering over my clothed body as I stare at their naked ones.

"Now," Nessa breathes, she bites me lip. "what we want?"

-

uhhhh, i sincerely apologise, i don't know how to write a threesome, but yet again, i don't know how to write smut so there you go. shoutout to bella for requesting. please request because i sometimes forget to write on here so it would be really helpful but also you don't have too <3