renata ri

-

-

"How does that even work!" I giggle as my bestfriend, Renata and I watch a video of two females scissoring.

"Apparently it's supposed to feel good, like when their clits are rubbing together?" Renata laughs from next to me.

It was a Saturday night and we were a little drunk, perhaps more than a little. We were drinking while watching sex education and we saw the part where Otis was researching scissoring and we got bored so we looked up videos of it.

"It looks fun." I giggle was a fall back on my bed. Subconsciously, my legs close tightly together because of the video.

"Let's try it then." Renata suggests which makes me laugh even more.

"What?"

She drunkenly straddles me. "Let's try it, I'm bored." She says i between giggles. Quickly, she leans down to kiss my lips which last for a few seconds. She pulls away and we break out into a fit of laughter.

"Why would I want to do it with you?" I challenge as our hands play with one an other.

"Um, because I'm awesome." She scoffs and hits my shoulder.

"That's debatable."

"Shut up!" She laughs as she leans back down and locks her lips with mine. "You should feel lucky to do it with me." She mumbles as we deepen our kiss. Out of no where, our giggles disappear from the earth and our tongues collided with one another. Renata instantly takes control and places her hands down onto my hips.

She begins grinding on me up and down slightly which causes me to let out a small groan. Her lips travel quickly and sloppily down my neck as my hands go to the back of her neck. I buck my hips slightly towards her to feel more friction.

Her hands travel down towards my pyjama shorts. I help her take them off alongside my panties. I do the same for her and she sets me up in a scissor like motion that collides her hers legs.

Our giggles return with a slight moan with them as she pushes herself closer to me. The sensations come rushing at me quickly as we move in a steady rhythm. I rock my head back as I feel our clits rubbing together quickly.

"Oh my good." I sigh as Renata's moans collide with me ear which turns me on. She has one hand placed on the bed and the other tightly gripping my thigh from support.

"You feel so good, y/n." She moans as she begins to quicken the pace. The noise of our thighs hitting each other's fills the room alongside our moans.

From what I saw in the video, I spat on two of fingers and moved it to her clit so she was getting double attention there.

She let out a satisfied moan then bit her lip. I feel my climax coming so I speed up a little, gaining a slight cramp in my leg.

"I'm gonna come soon, R." I moan loudly.

"Me too, keep doing," she paused to let out a ferocious moan. "That." She sighed. We kept doing the same thing until I felt as if my stomach was about to explode.

"Ren! I'm gonna, I'm gonna." I didn't need to finish my sentence as we both sighed heavily. I felt my body slowing down as did hers and eventually we disconnected our legs.

I flopped down next to Renata as we both breathed deeply.

"It was fun." I laugh.

"Very." She agrees.

-

lolz i'm very sorry 4 this but renata is vv attractive.