6

Malibu's bathing suit!

...

"Today's challenge is threefold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 ft high cliff into the lake."

"Piece of cake," Bridgette says nonchalantly.

"Yeah, this isn't too bad," I agree and we high five each other.

...

"Surprisingly enough, I'm not too worried about this challenge. I've been cliff diving before, and it was awesome! It was my first summer in California after my parents divorce. My dad always wanted to make our time together memorable because, ya know... I live in Canada now, so..."

...

"If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark-free."

...

"Hold up, I didn't sign up for sharks! I've been cliff diving, sure, but swimming with sharks is a whole 'nother story!"

...

"Excuse me?" Leshawna says not believing it.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each create are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first."

...

"Ok, my dad is a repair man, and I helped him build many things, but a hot tub? Why a hot tub? This is suppose to be a 'summer camp' for crying out loud! I guess we'll just have to cross that path when we get there. I'll just focus on getting my team in that water. Some of them really look like they're about to faint."
...

"Hey, Geoff! Thanks for having my back back there. I have a weak stomach, so much appreciated," I thank him with a smile.

Even though it's a competition, there's still a part of myself that thinks it's important to look out for one another. I don't want to see anyone else hurt- well, maybe Cody, but you know what I mean.

"No problem, you looked like you were totally about to die," he replies.

I nod and make my way back over to the others.

"Nice bikini, by the way," he says from behind.

I wave him off without looking back, and I continue to my group. He's right, it is nice. It was hard picking between the cream colored and the chocolate bikini. I just love chocolate brown so so much. It gives me early 2000s bobby jack vibes.