Kidnapping an Empress

+XXXXXXXX+

"He put me in a box," I chuckle, looking around at the space that will pick up Lelouch, Kaguya, and the kidnapped empress, while also giving Kallen her Guren MK-II. "Probably because I did not approve of the plan of kidnapping Tianzi."

It isn't often that I see into the past, but when I went to sleep last night, curled into Lelouch's side, I was blessed to see a crucial part of Tianzi's life. A promise that she made with that Xingke some years ago. With that information, I couldn't be there to kidnap the young girl from the forced wedding. My heart would break too much if she cried out.

"I'm setting you down now," Chiba says through my earpiece. "Not that it would be rough, but the front it going to open."

"Thanks Chiba," I smile, adjusting the skirt of my dress.

There is a small bump as the box lands in room where the wedding has officially been crashed. Once the front opens, Zero, with his cape around Tianzi, quickly enter. In the next moment, Kallen and Kaguya rush in as the two of them were attendees at the wedding. Kallen wastes no time in climbing into the Guren MK-II and heading out for the fights out there.

"You didn't make her cry, did you?" I step up to Lelouch as he sits down on a plush chair.

"She was almost married and taken off to be a hostage in Britannia," Lelouch looks up at him, but I wish that I could see his eyes to see how he is feeling. "Her emotions are already strung."

I look over at Tianzi sitting with Kaguya. The young empress's crimson eyes have tears welling in them, and her white hair done all up for the wedding she thankfully doesn't have to go through anymore.

"You can become her mother if you'd like," he grabs my hand, giving it a squeeze before letting it go. "Make her feel more at ease."

"Mother is a stretch, but I would love to be the older sister she could need," I smile, turning on my heel and heading over to the two young girls.

"Oh, your majesty, this is my cousin, Sakura Kururugi," Kaguya softly smiles as I step up.

The empress looks up at me, a tiny gasp escaping her lips.

"Hello, little empress," I tenderly smile. "You know my twin brother, Suzaku. It is an honor to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you. Are you really Infinity? What about your mask?"

Kaguya giggles, "She doesn't care who within our group knows who she is, and she'll do whatever she can to make you feel seen."

I drop down to one knee, reaching out to place my hand on hers. "I'm sorry that you've been through so much."

"You're sorry?" Empress Tianzi chokes out.

"Not for this kidnapping, but for your life before," I pat her hand before pulling my hand away. "I wish that it could have been Xingke to save you, but I promise, I'll keep you safe for the time being."

"I told Sakura all about you when I returned, and it seems she's already decided to be your friend," Kaguya nudges me with her foot.

"I just know what it is like to be young and feel like your life is out of your hands. Plus, you're even cuter in person," I giggle.

"Tohdoh!" Lelouch blurts out. "Return to your unit. You destroyed the Lancelot's float unit, so he can't pursue us. That's enough for now. We need you here."