Secrets Spilled pt.1

Honey

Wow it's been a long time since I've had a POV *Rolls eyes* but Antyways I'm currently in the studio with my girl Tinashe back in Cali....

"So whatchu' mean to tell me is you think he cheatin?Again!" I said as I skillfully rolled two blunts one for each of us.

"Yep,but Ion wanna jump to conclusions.He denied it when I confronted him but....man I just don't know what to do." She sighed raking her hands through her hair,I know exactly how she feel my ex,Quincy,And I went through the same thing but he actually wasn't cheating and it was just his crazy Cousin texting him but anyways we broke up because he felt like I didn't trust him and now I'm here Doing my own thing and I'm as single as a Pringle.

"Don't stress bout it mami.Here just relax." I handed her a blunt and my extra lighter taking my own and sparking up.

Just as my high was starting to sink in Chyna bust through the door breathing heavily and looking as if she hadn't slept in days.I looked at her with concern as I came back from Cloud 9,so much for my high.

"I don't know what to do?Am I wrong?Should I go back and talk to him?" She'd begun to pace the floor back and forth talking more to herself than us.Me and Tinashe looked at each other and stood slowly walking over to Chyna.

"Chy Hun Watchu talkin' bout'?" Tinashe asked trying to touch her but she just kept going.

"Aw I hope Kings okay,Oh my baby how could I just leave him like that."

"CHYNA!" I yelled finally getting her attention.

"Am I wrong?" She asked barely above a whisper.She looked up at me teary eyed.

"Wrong for what?" Me and Tinashe said together.

"Being pregnant."

"You pregnant?" Tinashe was shocked but I felt like there was more.

"Okay so what's the problem?" My eyebrows were raised as we awaited her answer,I knew Ty always wanted another baby so I was confused as to why she just didn't come out and tell him instead of being here with us worried.She let moments tick by making the suspense level rise.

"It's not His...." Her voice was quiet as my jaw dropped to the floor.

What she mean it's not his....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ombré

"So you mean to tell me that Chris left Ali at a beach in Miami and went back with the rest of the crew back here to LA without her and now him ,August,and Nicki are all down there trying to find her but in reality she's with your cousin Sage and his girlfriend Jewels." I gasped taking a breathe before I continued. "Annnd they are playing her because your paying them to." I was actually pleased with the whole situation everything was coming together just as is planned.

"Exactly so you good with the plans?" Heather voice came out bored as she picked under her nails and raised a brow.

"Yea,Did you tell Lucas to do what I asked of him?"

"Yup." She popped the 'p'.

"And what about Ronnie?" By now I was standing near the window in my office ,and starring out at the slow evening traffic.

"He was scared at first ,but he eventually did it." She smirked.

"Good,Call me about any updates." And with that I grabbed my purse and coat and exited the building for a meeting with an old friend.
😈.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

J A M A L
*No Jamal is not being played by Jamal from Empire😂😁*

Sitting in the cool coffee shop my fingers wrapped around my small Hot Chocolate as I brought it to my lips feeling it burn down my throat at the amount of heat.Im pretty sure I burned my tongue but I didn't even feel it I wasn't even paying attention to it.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement,I was two seconds away from getting up and walking back out the door.Sure I wanted her back but was I willing to destroy her happiness for my own.I'd go through hell and back just to see her lips curve into a smile and hear her beautiful laugh.

Just as I was about to get up and walk out the store,Ombré walked in and I knew that there was no turning back .

"Hello Jamal long time no see." I stood to give her a hug and sat back down as she took off her coat and slid into the booth.We were in the back of the shop so we had a little privacy.

I mumbled a 'mmhm' as she starred at me.I always found her intimidating and quite frankly I thought she was a cold hearted bitch for doing this to her "Sister".

"So are you in or out?" She was blunt and straight to the point.No 'Oh how have you been Jamal' or 'Are you Good' I was already irritated with her.

"You know what I'm out cuz I care to much about your "sister" to do this to her,At least I have a heart." By this time I was standing and yelling in her face.As she sat there quietly her face I sock.

"Oh you thought I didn't know,Well guess what we all have connects."And with that I walked away before I could get far her voice stopped me.

"I'm sorry but you can't tell her." I fell to the ground as I felt a sharp pain in my back.

My vision got blurry and I looked over to see her smiling and then everything went black.