seven

xxx-xxx-xxxx

hello

um hi?

this is (y/n) right?

whos asking bitch

me

wow but i could not be her

u never know

im literally watching you answer
my texts

i-

but whom the fuck is u

your worst nightmare

my worst nightmare is clowns,
spiders, clowns, and tight spaces

and did i mention clowns?

i believe so

so

whom the fucks is u

i am

xiao

oh

...

OH

hi xiao 😆

how r u

changed contact to 'xiao🤩'

i am good

you?

dying inside like always but
ok i think

thx for asking

hm

i expected you to be more
of a decorative texter

waht the fuck bro

what does that mean

like venti

oh

has he been texting u

yes

he uses...

plenty of emoticons

did u just-

?

nvm

when he doesnt use them hes
either guilty, sad, angry, or scared

oh ok

oh and what about that date

uhhh idk

sub coming your way

OH WAHT

HELL NAH

dsfcegvfhb

"I'll be taking that, Miss (l/n)," your substitute teacher said, swiping your phone from your hands. "See me at the end of class."

"Yes, sir," you mumbled, head down.

Xiao facepalmed from the back of the classroom before the substitute walked over to him and snatched his phone, too.

"No phones in class, even if you think you know everything," the substitute growled at him.

"Uh, ok?" Xiao answered.

"Now, pay attention!" the substitute barked, swiping even more people's phones.

Why am I the only one who has to see him after class?!

You turned your head to see Diluc subtly snickering at you. You flicked him off before grumpily turning toward the front, face resting on your hand.

It was going to be a long rest of the day.

【owo】、

"Hey, whatever happened to you and Xiao going on a date?" Venti asked during band class. He blew into his flute and made an unsatisfied face before tuning it.

"Oh, I forgot about that!" you confessed. You put together the parts of your flute and used Venti's tuner to tune it. "Xiao hasn't mentioned it at all since he asked me..."

"What a bitch," Venti declared, blowing angry notes into his flute. "Ditch him while you can. Or just be friends with him 'cause he is pretty cool."

"Yea, I guess," you said. "We'll just be friends and I'll still think he's really hot." You turned to your music stand and started practicing.

Venti frowned at you.

There had to be some way he could get Xiao to talk to you about your date again.

...LOADING...
...NEXT CHAPTER...