one

"Isn't he cute?" you asked, pulling your best friend's sleeve as you looked into the window of a nearby shop.

"But I thought I was cute!" he protested, making a pouty face.

"You are, Venti," you said, "but Tobio's cuter!"

"But he's an anime character!"

"So?" you asked. "Anime boys are just as real as- OHMIGAWSH LOOKIT HIM!" You turned your attention towards a boy with dark green hair and gorgeous amber eyes. You grabbed Venti's shoulder and pointed, directing his attention toward the boy.

"You mean Xiao?" Venti asked you.

"What a beautiful name~," you said, hearts in your eyes. "Wait, how do you know him?"

"I have a couple of classes with him," Venti explained.

"So he's dumb like you?"

"No! He's in all honors and AP or something like that," Venti said, rubbing the back of his head. "I have study hall and Psych with him. And I had Band with him last year."

"Ohhh, that makes sense." You pulled your phone out of your pocket and checked the time. "It's 7:56! We're gonna be late!" You pocketed your phone and started running.

"Ah, (y/n)!" Venti exclaimed, running after you.

You started running even faster, not paying attention to where you were going. You turned around quickly to see where Venti was. "Hurry u-"

WHAM

You fell to the ground, rubbing your head and seeing stars. Your ass ached and you swore you saw blood on your other hand.

"Watch where you're going," a rough voice growled.

You looked up and saw the boy you had pointed out to Venti earlier. You couldn't remember his name but it felt as if it were on the tip of your tongue.

"Oh, your hand is bleeding," he said. He squatted down and dug around in his bag for something. He grabbed out a small pack of tissues and gently grabbed your hand. He dabbed a tissue on your hand, cleaning off the blood and some dirt.

You felt your face heat up and you felt as if smoke was coming out of your ears.

"(y/n)!" Venti yelled, running up to you, out of breath.

"Venti," Xiao greeted, nodding and standing up. "She's okay." He put his pack of tissues in your hand then turned and continued walking to school.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" Venti asked, looking at your face.

You didn't hear him because you were too busy watching Xiao walk off. You stood up, still not taking your eyes off him. "Oh, damn, he's hot."

\(^o^)/

When you arrived at your first class, you beelined towards a certain redhead. He was pulling out his notebook and textbook and arranging his different color pens. He was a sucker for organized notes. You slammed your hands down on his desk, causing some of his pens to fall off of his desk.

"Diluc, guess what?" you asked, smiling ear to ear.

"What?" he grumbled, leaning over to pick up his pens.

"I met this really hot boy this morning who's even hotter than you!"

"Horray," he said sarcastically. "Couldn't care less."

"Aw, c'mon, Diluc, you know you're sad," you teased. You moved to sit on the desk beside Diluc's and observed his neatness. "Man, how are you so neat, Diluc?" you asked. "I wish I could be neat... My notes are a total mess."

"Get off my desk."

You and Diluc both turned your heads to see a dark green-haired boy. A look of shock and blush both overcame your face and you immediately hopped off.

"I'm very sorry!" you exclaimed. You backed up and stood next to Diluc's other side. You bent over and whispered in his ear, "That's him."

"Damn boy's not hot."

"I-I'm breaking up with you."

"But we weren't even-"

"Exactly."

..LOADING..

..NEXT CHAPTER..