I found us a Tour Guide!!!

[Author note//: When there's Japanese being spoken, it looks "*like this*" Just fyi//]

Suga stood at the top of the Skytree looking out over the city in awe. They had just been on another tower admiring pretty much the same view, and he couldn't help but be amazed.

Daichi stepped up next to him, hands in his pockets as he looked out through the glass windows "can never get over this view. Amazed every time."

Suga watched him from the corner of his eye "you come here often?"

Daichi shook his head "nah. We used to come pretty often but haven't in quite a while."

Suga hummed and faced back front. Shit. What to talk about now? How do you start a conversation with cute guys? Should he WikiHow it? Nah, that was way too desperate.

Another thought suddenly popped into his head making him want to pound his head against the wall. Why did he just suddenly assume that they were, or even comfortable with gays? This wasn't Canada or the States, or even Europe after all, the rainbow wasn't exactly legal here and wasn't as normalised and common.

Fuck, what was he thinking? He straightened again, another thought popping into his head. Tooru had went for them right away as well, and Tooru had a 99.9% accurate gay-dar.

Of course, there was the chance that he just thought they were super hot and was gonna take up the challenge of trying to turn them (which honestly for him wouldn't be that hard). But if that wasn't the case and they didn't land in that 0.1% category, they had a pretty decent chance.

And plus, they could still be friends? Who'd turn away hot friends?

Daichi glanced at him worriedly, raising an eyebrow "um, you okay?"

Suga blinked, smoothing his face from the probably psychotic smile he had on "huh? Yeah, I'm good!"

Before Daichi could say anything else, Oikawa walked up, draping himself over Suga' back "Koushii~~ Iwa-chan is no fun to talk toooo~!!"

Daichi cast a raised eyebrow look over his shoulder at his friend, receiving a triumphant smirk in response.

Oikawa pouted "also, I'm hungry!"

Daichi cleared his throat as Suga shoved Oikawa off "um, well, there is a restaurant here, and a cafe, so we could get lunch? Or go somewhere else, whatever you guys want,....That is, if we're not overstepping."

Suga shook his head quickly "oh no, definitely not! I think lunch above the city with all four of us would be wonderful!" He smiled brightly, causing Daichi to grin back crookedly at him. The sight made his cheeks flush slightly and his heart to flutter.

Oikawa rolled his eyes at being left out but didn't butt in to ruin their little 'moment' thankfully "Alright, well, we goin' or what?" Iwaizumi grunted in agreement behind him.

Suga and Daichi sighed, turning away from the windows "alright, fine. We can go right now. Just calm down Tooru."

Oikawa rolled his eyes again, waving a hand as he walked them to the elevators "yeah yeah. Let's just hurry before my stomach eats itself."

The four went up to the next floor, snagging a good table by the windows once they were let into the restaurant. As soon as they'd ordered, Suga and Oikawa had turned in their seats and promptly pressed their faces against the windows again.

"I could never get tired of this view" Suga whispered.

Oikawa nodded in agreement "me too."

Oikawa was the first to turn back in his seat, facing the others as he leaned his chin in his hand "so what do you boys do?"