Introduction

A/N: Hi! This is a 100 Love Themes complication for Flippy x Splendid since they are really lacking around here. ovo;

This is also my first story on here, not my first account though. I had one a very VERY long time ago and I forgot the password to it. uvu; I still have a very brief understanding of how this site works though, so it's all good! Also, these will all be oneshots, BUT I will consider making them into a story if enough people ask for it, but if you do want me to continue on with a oneshot, please specify which chapter you want me to write out. C:

If you have any suggestions for another Flippy x Splendid fanfic, please let me know! I take requests! Also R&R's are very much appreciated! uvu/

Also, if anyone is wondering where I got these ideas from, it's from several imagine your OTP blogs and some deviantart sources. :

This is just an introduction, please keep that in mind.

It was a cold, breezy day in the small town known as Happy Tree Ville. Delicate little snowflakes dropped slowly and freely from the gray blanket above. There was a familiar lime bear relaxing in the boundaries of his own home, enjoying a fresh cup of hot chocolate and watching as everyone outside played around in the depths of the snow. He smiled blissfully, thinking about how lucky the others were, how lucky they were to walk around the small town without a care in the world. Without worrying about what could happen while they were out, too bad it wasn't as easy for the teddy bear.

He sighed, waiting for them all to go home. He'll admit it, he loved watching them all monkey around the snow and all, but he felt lonely. It wasn't such a big deal for him, he's been on his own ever since the war happened. Ever since that other side of him was released. Everyone around the area, if not openly then secretly, feared him, and he couldn't blame them. He was a monster, a criminal.

And his name was Flippy.

Soon enough, they all went home. Flippy sighed, and got up from his comfy chair. He went to clean out his favorite cup that once had the warm, delicious essence of chocolate. Once that was over with, he got his jacket and prepared for a night out on the town's trail.

He walked along the town's park trail, scuffing around the snow with his boots and looking around. He smiled as he thought about how enchanting the park was around this time of day, or night as it was clearly around 9:30 pm. He continued walking up the hill that the trail lead him up to, he looked back to see the town's city lights from afar. Yep, still beautiful.

He soon found a bench, soaked up with snow of course, given the season and all. He simply just brushed it off and made sure to dry up the spot he would sit in, because who would want to get their bum wet in such weather? Only a real idiot would, and Flippy was certainly not one to do so.

He sat in total silence, admiring how beautiful it all was. The trees as their branches and heads were all caked in creamy white snow, the bright lights of the town in front of him, the now dark blue sky and the stars.. Everything just seemed perfect for him, nothing around him at all to trigger out his other side for once, and he was enjoying every second of feeling alive.

'scrunch'

Flippy's ears perked up, and he observed his surroundings. Could someone have followed him? Could that certain someone possibly trigger out Fliqpy? A thousand assumptions ran throughout his mind faster than the speed of sound and light combined. Just when he thought he could enjoy himself as well, seeing as he hardly ever left home due to his troubles. All of those thoughts suddenly vanished as he heard a smooth, deep voice.

"What are you doing out so late at night, dear civilian?", okay so turns out the guy was just behind him, how wonderful.

The bear blinked and looked behind him, there was a cyan blue squirrel with a brilliant red mask covering his face, about a bit taller than himself he assumed. He also had these dashing blue eyes that reflected the night sky, his fur looked so soft that Flippy had the strangest urge to run his finger through it. Once again, those thoughts fell flat once the squirrel spoke up again.