Chapter 3

Can't believe people still read my books after 6 months of hiatus 😦

|Narrator POV.|

As dream gives the Brittish man's Latte and Chocolate Muffin with a smile, one of his Co-workers calls him over at the back. Dream walks inside with a small piece of paper on hand.

"Somethin' you need?" Dream asked to his other Co-worker also had ravenette hair but was slicked on front messily. "So uhm.. can I ask you a favor?" They asked as dream raised his eye brow.

"Depends on what it is and what I get back for it" Said dream with a grin as his Co-worker rolls their eyes, "well- you see Muffin Man asked me on a date on 2:30 and I have work!" They said in a slight panic.

"You mean Bad?" Said dream and his Co-worker nods profusely with a distressed look. Dream glances to the side with a smirk and looks at his Co-worker, "alright, you owe me one though!"

Said dream with a chuckle and his Co-worker's eye shines in relief and happiness, "Thanks dream! I promise to get you back!" Said his Co-worker as he sprints towards the exit and leaves.

"Hey! Tell me how your date goes, Skeppy!" Said dream as he snickers at how his Co-worker, revealed as Skeppy, looked when he agreed. Guess I'll be working 'till Eight again, dream thought as he walks back outside.

As he did so the Brittish boy earlier called, George, waves at him whilst drinking his latte and his muffin on the hand he used to wave at him. Dream waves back with a smile as he hears the Entrance door open signalling a new customer.

While sapnap was busy with another customer having trouble picking something they want, dream went to the Register beside sapnap's and waited there for the customer to order.

Dream fixes his apron and looks up at the arriving customer seeing their large body frame with long pick hair tied in a loose manner.

Dream smiles at the custimer as always and asks what they wanted to order. The man didn't bother looking at the menu and ordered immediately.

"I'll have a Frappuccino to go." They spoke with a monotonous voice and a blank expression on his face. Dream nods and feels somewhat provoked by his dullness yet he looked dazzling.

"Alrighty! Your Frappuccino will be done in a couple of minutes! Would you like to pay through Cash or-" Dream was cut off by the Pinkette handing him his credit card as dream takes it and puts it in.

After doing so, Dream gives the pinkette a receipt and his card back his smile still staying on his face. The tall Pinkette takes his card and receipt before walking to a vacant table while folding the receipt and putting it in his pocket before putting his Credit card in his wallet.

"Well he looks hot" said his Co-worker, sapnap, in a playful tone. Dream chuckles and nudges sapnap with his elbow recieving a pout from the latter.

|Technoblade|

As Technoblade sat down on one of the empty tables, he felt a buzz in his pocket signalling a new notification of someone that sent him a text.

The pinkette moves his hand inside his pocket, taking out his phone, he turns it on to see a text message from his mother. He unlocks his phone and pressed the notif sending him straight into their text conversation.

■■■

Muther: Techie Sweetheart! Me and your father had both
agreed on something.. the both of us got you a gift that might help you socialize better! They will be at your door step in Monday~! I hope you'll like them <3

Muther: Make sure to be nice! And remember, Mom and dad loves you ♡♡

■■■

Was what it read. Technoblade let's out a tired groan, when his mother and father had already agreed on something there's no turning back.

They? As in a living being or she doesn't want to be rude to an inanimate object. The last one probably., The Pinkette thought as his attention he was giving to his phone then switched to the Dirty-blonde boy from earlier coming up to his seat with his order.

"Here's your Frappuccino, sir." Said the Dirty blonde with the same smile he gave him earlier. Techno watches at the dirty blonde made his way back behind the Cash Register with his Ravenette Co-worker.

He looks at the Frappuccino on the table infront of him noticing a lime green sticky note on top of the cup, Techno takes it and read what it said, which was:

Note: "I Hope You Have A Fa'Brew'lous Evening! :)"

It said earning a light chuckle from the Pinkette, this is the first time a coffee shop did this for me, kinda Cringe but also kinda nice, Techno thought while his eyes land on the smiley face that was drawn on the Lower right corner of the sticky note.

He raised his head and looks at the Dirty blonde who was talking to the Ravenette. At some point the freckled boy's Co-worker caught him staring and pointed at the Pinkette making the Dirty blonde look at him before giving him a small wave.

The Pinkette looks away as he takes his Frappuccino before awkwardly leaving the Café. Damn you Social skills!, He thought whilst getting in his car with his Cup on hand and the sticky note on the other.

Techno looks out his window to see the Dirty blonde chatting with his Co-worker again. His face heats up in embarrassment as he looks at the steering wheel, I have nothing else to do tomorrow other than continue reading my novel..

Techno glances outside to see the boy laughing with his Co-worker about something, I guess I could stop by tomorrow.

|End of Chapter 3|

Ambr: Its short damn it (#&#£×*#^×#$

C: Aye atleast we made a chapter so give yourself a pat on the back :D

Cory: Agree, and yall should thank me for giving amber inspiration to make one ù_ú