8 *M - explicit - final*

The later it gets, the more excited they become. The touches before were innocent, gentle and in places where you could touch a friend and they wouldn't be shocked. Now, however, their hands are wandering over more intimate places while their tongues tangle.

Taehyung plays with Jeongguk's perky buds, has gotten rid of his shirt a few minutes prior and was mesmerized by his body. How can one look so fucking hot and soft at the same time? That's almost impossible, but here he is, proven wrong.

Jeongguk's breathing becomes heavier, his grip on Taehyung's hips stronger at the same time. He can't wait any longer. His cock already hard and ready. "Hyung, let's continue in the bedroom, please." It's a little whiny, and he knows that his boyfriend likes it when he's like that.

"Of course, yeah. Can I carry you?" It isn't really a question when Taehyung gets up and wraps one arm around Jeongguk's back and places the other under his knees to lift him up from the couch. The way to the bedroom isn't far, but it feels like it. They kiss, whisper incoherent things to each other which get mostly swallowed by the other's mouth.

Jeongguk gets gently placed on his bed and Taehyung immediately hovers over him. His lips barely touch the sensitive skin of Jeongguk's neck before they wander further, to his right collarbone, where he leaves a clearly visible mark; one of many to come.

Taehyung's hand feels its way down to Jeongguk's pants, pulling on them until Jeongguk raises his hips to give him access. He's not wearing any underwear and it distracts Taehyung for a moment from what he is doing. "Oh god, you're such a tease. I can't believe you." He shakes his head with a smile, leans down again to capture Jeongguk's lips.

Their kiss becomes more heated, wet and loud with moans. Taehyung wraps his fingers around Jeongguk's length, stroking slowly in a loose grip. He knows that it leaves him frustrated, but he only wants to distract him from what he has in mind. "Baby, did you?"

Jeongguk nods. He went to the bathroom earlier this evening to clean himself, as well as stretching his hole enough to be prepared and he knows that Taehyung has done the same. It was an unspoken agreement that both will bottom tonight and he's more than excited.

"Okay, great." He sits up on his heels, spreading Jeongguk's legs. "You're so incredibly hot." Soft pecks are placed on each of his muscular thighs. Taehyung sucks gently, creating dark red marks. The closer he comes to his crotch, the louder Jeongguk gets. His breathing, his moans, the pleas, Taehyung wants to hear those all the time. His hands gently massage the skin where they touch. He puts all his love into worshipping Jeongguk's body.

Taehyung thinks about how he wants to do it and voices it out. "Can I have you first and before I come, we change positions and you fuck me? I really wanna come at the same time as you after being edged." He bites his lower lip seductively, hoping that his boyfriend will agree.

"Wow, I love the way you think. Let's do this, sweetheart." Jeongguk says, leans over to the bedside table to fetch two condoms. "I don't need to be stretched and please use only a little amount of lube." He wants to feel as much as possible, but completely without any lubricant would be uncomfortable and probably painful since the condom is going to prevent the precum from making it an easy entry.

Taehyung takes both packages, carefully rips one open to roll it over his length. He doesn't need to get himself hard, because kissing Jeongguk did wonders. He checks if his boyfriend is ready and yes, Jeongguk expectantly looks down between their bodies, eyes on his crotch. That's all he needs to line the head of his cock up with the hairless rim. "God, you have no idea how hot you are." Taehyung slowly messages the head of Jeongguk's cock, pushing in gently. Inch by inch disappears, and both enjoy the feeling with closed eyes and an open mouth, from which moans slip out.