Cameron Imagine

You and Cameron were walking through New York City, on a beautiful night.

You and Cameron have been together for around 4 1/2 years.

"Y/N?" Cameron said as he started to stop and stare at the beautiful lights that took up the night.

"Yes, Cameron?" You asked while thinking that it was another one of his cheesy pickup lines, so you began to play along with it.

"Do you see us getting married anytime in the future?" He asked while gently smiling.

"Yes, of course. I would love to have a future with you." You told him while patiently waiting for what he was going to say next.

"Do you see us having kids in the future?" He asked, once again smiling, but then the smile turned into a smirk.

"Of course." You said, while smiling back.

"You do know how to make kids right?" He asked with a huge smirk on his face.

"Oh my god." You started to roll your eyes at him while laughing.

"I'm just kidding, y/n" he said while laughing really hard.

Your laughing fest began to quiet down. Things began to seem a little awkward.

"Hey, y/n?" He asked while seeming to get a little nervous.

"What?" You asked while turning around to face him, only noticing he was on one knee.

"Y/n, I have loved you since we were 18, (omg I can't) and I will forever love you. Even until we are seventy. (so many song references I just can't) we might be just 22 years old, but that doesn't mean anything. I will love you forever. Beyond forever. I'm going to just speed things up a little, and just ask the number one question in my life. Will you marry me?" He asked while having tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god, yes. Of course. Always." You told him while tears started to roll down your face.

He began to slide the ring onto your finger. He stood up, and then began to wipe the tears off of your face. He then pulled you into a tight hug.

2 years pass, you guys are married, and you 2 wonderful children.