#5- I've Loved You Since Forever

I watched as Dan and his new girlfriend Honey- or something like that, I don't know- made out on the couch. Sometimes I wished he would do that in his room, other times I wished that was the one he was doing it to.

Yeah.

I groaned and stood up, pulling my computer out of the charging  cable and pulling the cord out of the power socket. I hugged my computer close to me, enjoying the heat it gave off, and shuffled to my bedroom. I slammed the door behind me and threw my computer onto my bed and collapsed onto it. Why does life have to be so hard? Why can't Dan like me the same way I liked him?

I had always liked him like that but I knew the feelings weren't mutual. Hell, I could tell by the way he had a new girl almost every week and was out at a strip club with some of his douchebag friends when she wasn't able to come over. I hated it. He was as straight as a pole and I was... A very bendy pole to say the least.

There was a quiet knock on my door and I yelled out for them to come in without lifting my head off the bed. I knew who it was. Who else could it be? 

"Phil, you okay?" Dan asked. I knew he was standing in my doorway awkwardly, shifting from foot to foot. It's what he always did. When I didn't answer, he asked again, "Phil? What's wrong?"

"Doesn't matter." I mumbled into the bed spread. I felt my bed dip. Oh, he sat on my bed? That's a first. I lifted my head slightly and looked at him as he looked anywhere but at me, "Where's Honey?" I asked .

"Melanie, and she went home about an hour ago." How long had I been in here? I glanced at the clock on my bedside table, 10:57pm. Damn, I've been in here for almost 3 hours. "What's wrong?"

"It doesn't matter. Nothing. I'm fine." I said quickly, I didn't look at him. He was too attractive. Damn you God for making someone so perfect as Daniel Howell. It hurts to look at him sometimes. 

Dan frowned, "Why are you lying to me, Phil?" He whispered.

I sighed, "Because you would hate me." I admitted and then smiled sadly, "It doesn't matter. Go call Winnie and ask her to come back over or something." I stood up, pulling him up with me and started to push him out of the room.

"Melanie. And not until you tell me what's wrong." Dan replied stubbornly, planting his feet on the ground and refusing to move. Stubborn bitch.

"I already told you, it's nothing." I continued to pull on his arm, desperate to get him out of my room. I  could feel my facade breaking. I knew I would tell him if he didn't get out soon. 

Dan grabbed my arm, pulled me closer to him and the spun me around so my back was pressed up against the wall. His hands were holding my arms above my head and he was standing abnormally close to me. "God damnit Phil! Tell me!" He growled.

I raised an eyebrow at him, trying not to show how much this position was affecting me. His head was so close to mine, I could lift my head up a tiny bit and we would be kissing. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to see what his lips felt like on mine. I've wanted to ever since we first met. "No." 

Dan let out an annoyed groan and glared at me, not letting go of my hands or moving away. "Why are you doing this?" He whispered to me, sounding sincerely hurt.

I felt my heart break a little, "Don't do this to me." I whispered back, making Dan confused. He burrowed his eyebrows together and stared at me, "Dan, get away from me." Not that I didn't like our position, it's just that the little bit of self control I had over not kissing him was now fading away.

Dan seemed to realise our position and he blushed a little before stepping away frome me and rubbing the back of his neck, "I... Uh, I'm sorry about that..." He mumbled.

I shook my head, "It's... Fine..." But it wasn't. He still had no idea what he was doing to me. 

Dan bit his lip and I felt all self control slip away. I took a step towards him, making him look at me in confusion, grabbed the collar of his colourful shirt and pulled his lips down to meet mine. He didn't respond and I instantly wanted to curl up in a hole and die. 

I jumped backwards, falling over something on the floor in the process. I sprawled onto my bed and instantly curled up in a ball. Silent sobs over took my body. I blew it. He will hate me. Oh god, why the hell did I do that!? He's straight! 

Dan didn't comfort me, and for that I was grateful. I would just cry more. Was he even standing there anymore? Probably not, but I still peeked over my shoulder to see him standing there a finger touching his lips and a... Smile on his lips? Wait, what?

I turned to face him, watching as he traced his lips with his finger and then glanced down at me. He blushed when he saw me watching him and instantly turned away from me.  "I... I'm sorry." I whispered, not looking at him.

"Why?" I glanced up to see him right in my face. Only centremetres away from my lips. Again. Why do I keep getting myself into these types of situations? Dan stared down at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I kissed you? You should, like hate me." I said, slightly curious as to why he hasn't punched me yet. I expected it, that's what most people do when their male best friends kiss them. 

What I didn't expect, was for him to press his lips up against mine. I was frozen for a second before responding, pulling him on top of my body so I could kiss him better. 

"I've been wanting to do that for years." Dan whispered to me when we pulled up for air.

I stared at him, "What?" I whispered back, "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I thought you were straight." He shrugged then smiled at me, "I'm glad you aren't though."

"I love you." I blurted out and then covered my mouth with my hand. I did it again. Why do I do this!?

Dan seemed to think it over for a moment before grinning and kissing me again, "I love you too."

"But... The women... The strip clubs... Harmony...?" I stuttered, trying to figure this whole thing out. I probably would be able to figure it out easily, but his scent was intoxicating every part of my brain making it slow, don't blame me, okay? It's not my fault he's perfect. 

Dan laughed, "Distractions." He shrugged and then kissed me again, this time I kissed him back, tangled my hands in his hair.

We fell asleep like that. Him sprawled on top of me and my hands in his thick brown hair. It was perfect and I loved every minute of it.

Long time no see, ay? xD I kinda forgot about this oneshot thing but I got bored and hit post limit on tumblr, so I thought 'hey, why not? I haven't written a oneshot in forever' so here we are. :3

Remeber to ask for oneshots people! :'D 

Bye byess <3