six

real life

sophia pulled up to st. george's park, where all the england squad was training. it had been a couple days since mason left for england camp. even though she was used to it, it felt different; probably because of the situation the two of them were in. she felt like she missed him more than usual. a lot more than usual.

the staff had put all her things in her room, which was coincidentally next to masons, whilst she made your way outside to see the boys.

the brunette walked onto the pitch, soon to be bombarded with all the boys running over to her and hugging her. she greeted them all and had a few chats with some of the players before making her way over to mason, who was behind everyone.

'hi darlin' he smiled, pulling her into his arms and kissing her on the cheek.

'hi mase' she mumbled into his jacket.

'you missed me?'

'of course.' she looked up at him. 'i missed everyone.'

soph spent the whole day catching up with the team, since she hadn't seen them since the euros finals. but the whole day, her and mason couldn't keep their eyes off each other,they kept catching each other's gaze and looking over as much as possible. she hated how much she wanted him.

they had all decided to call it a night as they were all shattered, but sophia didn't walk up with mason, she walked up on her own.

instagram

liked by masonmount and 134 otherssophs

sophs.slags back with the boys😩

tagged: masonmount, declanrice

username6 god she thinks she's so cool

declanrice missed you loads! it's good to have you back with us❤️

username9 she's so lucky she's friends with these lot

daisybrooks cant believe you left me for these two losers.
  -> masonmount deal with it.
  -> declanrice sod off xxx

masonmount it's great to have you at camp with us😩

imessage

mase😮‍💨
soph🤍

mase😮‍💨
can you come to my room

soph🤍
why?

mase😮‍💨
idk, i think i feel homesick

soph🤍
mason you travel all
around the world all the time
and your telling me you feel
homesick?

mase😮‍💨
ok maybe i just wanna see u

soph🤍
there we go

soph🤍
i'll be there in a second
lemme jus grab something xx

♡︎

bit of a filler chapter ig xx

might make something juicy happen next who knows