The Lonely Sandwich

The lonely sandwich loved a toaster which was very very very hot until one day the toast found a bacon bap which was surprisingly understanding when i decided to shoot a can of tiny pickled people who were scratching their unproportional heads while jumping up a dead tree.

When I walked over to them, out popped a bear with huge teeth that scared me.

I screamed like a 1D fan which forced me to dump one of my posters into the trash because I realized that I had a lung cancer, so no screaming.

I then ran away from the Prince named Oliver.

He then ate a purple banana that was surprisingly sweet and salty, and he declared everyone free of the fuzzy puffball and all of the purple small pickled people.

But, one day I decided to write my grandfather a letter saying:

Dear Bob,

I am extremely sorry, but I lost all of your turtle shells in Peru.

Please forgive me for commiting this horrible sin.

Love, Bob

P.S. I also took your mother's favorite DVD because the thought of not watching it hurt so badly that I wanted to jump off of a cliff and suicide so that I wouldn't have to live without that bucket of squid ink that I wanted to pour over her.

I'm so dreadfully tired of eating cardboard fishsticks that smelt like they got puked on, so I walked sideways to Mexico to the police who told me I was lost in Bummington Land and I yelled "Oh HELL NO! I'm back where I was when the universe exploded and gumdrops fell while rainbows turned into laser beams and burned up all the unicorns.

Sadly they died of severe radiation.

Their horns became crummy, cracked and croaky.

A special thank you to everyone who helped create this story!

@LimeLove @imabookworm4life @Oseriouz @yeeehaara @leedbookie @furious99 @XxreadabookxX @BlueAsters @NightmareDLuffy @samsam32 @ADaniel_SapporeSiaw @TorynnLewis @chosen_one @faeriefloss @Andrea_Amira29 @thebookiee @jayhalf @izzydizzybell @achwui @BeFairFaria @Nerrdy @hopenlight @TheTranslucentAngel

More to come! Ideas for Three Word Titles? Comment! It might be used in the next story and guarantees you that dedication!