Chapter 8

Nobody's/ POV

"Umm yeah already set up the quest, yes.... Uhh yea. Okay can we have this conversation later I have to get back right with you. Uhh yeah thank you." Olivia hung up the phone running over to Megan.

"Megan, Megan, Megan

"Megan, Megan, Megan." She rushed to her, Megan was walking down the stairs in her gorgeous outfit. She was wearing a red opened swear that had a gold clip holding it together. With a red skirt that showed a little belly, gold heels that rapped around her ankles, with a red purse to match.

"What is it?" Megan asked concerned

"Your outfit is what's wrong, it isn't work appropriate Fitz then told you-"

"I don't care what he told you, I know what me okay, I wear what I want to wear this a free world. Anyways today is the results of the election we should be worried about that and not my appearance." Megan said smiling walking away going into the White House, she greeted everyone going to her office. She seen a paper on her door, she took it off looking at it. She opened her office door placing the paper on her desk, leaving out her office.

"Could've called me." She said, walking into the room fitz turned around looking at her and couldn't stopped starring. He looked down trying to control his facial expressions trying not to show her that's he really feeling what she's wearing, and how she looks effortlessly gorgeous.

"You don't listen to anyone verbally so I decided to right it down on paper. Today is the Election Day, and I'm hoping that I got elected due to all the hard work and dedication that you did." He took a deep breathed looked nervous she sat her purse on the chair walking over to him.

"You will get elected, I made sure that you had the perfect campaign, the perfect speech I made sure you were perfect up to now. You are gonna win so no need to look spaghetti in the face Fitzgerald." She spoke softly resting her hand on his face giving him a small smile.

"Fitzgerald huh." He chuckled.

"That is your name right." She removed her hand walking away from him grabbing her purse.

"Why are you wearing that?" He asked her.

"Because I can and in your words 'this will be a free world I will not discriminate.' " she mocked him laughing her little tail off. "When you say something the next time about my outfit I will repeat what you said, and trust me your gonna hate hearing it's a free world." She laughed leaving out of his room, Olivia was making her way to his room. Olivia walked through the door sighing in frustration, slamming her purse in the chair.

"I told her look, I tried telling her about her outfit and she just have a comeback to everything little thing I say, it's literally a never ending war with her." Olivia scoffed crossing her arms taking a deep breath.

"That's exactly why we need her, her being sassy and being able to just snap back at people is what we need. Came to conclusion that her style is what bring new things to the table might not be appropriate half of the time. But she sometimes dress you know like she's going to work, at the end of the she's only 28, her birthday is comping up soon. So giving a pass for the way she dresses but I'm starting not to mind the way she dresses. Today is the day to find out who won the election she's positive that I won the election. A lady who doesn't even know me at all actually she just works for me, and believes that I won the election. Hell she ran one hell of campaign I actually enjoyed myself for once. So Olivia I will not tell her how to dress, she's a grown woman and pulling weight around here. Umm you gotta go cause mellie will be making her way to me, I'll see you later yeah?" He asked Olivia just stood there like there was something wrong but he has said nothing but truth and she knows that. She just hate the fact the when Megan came his whole demeanor changed, like fitz barely even looks at her. Fitz asked for Megan all day until Megan shows up, he wants her at the White House so he can see her more.

"Umm yeah I will be by later fitz." She nodded grabbing her purse leaving out the room. Fitz sighed going back to his desk, looking at the pictures that were sent in an hour before the Ball. He admired her beauty, her bone structure, her hair and her gorgeous eyes. He loved Olivia and he thought he loved mellie until Olivia came in his life, his choices has been Olivia. Now it's someone new, younger, brighter and more outgoing. A person who is not afraid to speak up, speak her mind and never hold any peace. A person who was always certain of what she wanted what she needed. Certain of how she was going to run things where she was going to run things, a person who knows what she wants. A person who can walk in a house full of hundreds of people and intimidate all of them with just her looks. When we opens up her mouth to speak, it's music to everyone ears. Because she brings the brightest and funnest ideas to the table the person who believes in the right, and the wrong. A person who lives in the real world with a funny background, but a person who is brilliant and beautiful. The person fitz has been distracted by since he first met the person,the person that he cannot stay away from. The person he needs to talk to every second of the hour, the person who made him smile In such a long time. A person that he wants. That person is Megan Fox. Megan is winning him over without even knowing it, she just think he's a terrible boss but in reality he can't control himself. Not when he's around her, her voice, her smile, body, walk her everything makes him want her even more. Fitz doesn't want to admit but he knows that he want her, and that he would have to let go of Olivia Pope just to have her. Just to have....Megan Fox.