Chapter 4

Megan's /POV

"And yes he literally asked me to find somebody who dresses like me to go to a ball, why would I go to ball in a short dress with a dude that would probably wear shiny purple?" I laughed loudly with tony I'm just really tripped out how Cyrus called me to tell me such a thing.

"Take me." Tony said I looked at him then bust out laughing once again until I saw he was serious  I moved my hair out my face biting down my lip nervously a little.

"You were serious? I mean you- your- well I mean like well are you ? I see you in a suit majority of the time."

"That's because you see me on duty ma'am Friday is my last day so you will see me in regular clothes, if then you change your mind let me know. I have to go  Megan got people to drive around see tomorrow." He threw up the peace sign leaving out my hotel, closing the door behind him. My phone started beeping and it was Olivia telling me how I need to be down at the white house immediately. What the hell I was just there and it's like 10:30 pm do these people ever sleep. I texted her that it would take me a minute because I didn't have a ride and have to wait on Uber. Then she texts and says 'oh no worries we sent someone to get you be ready in five.' Welp no relax time for me I see for one I am a secretary who works in a defense department. Why do they need me so much and they have OLIVIA! Olivia didn't even exist today it was Megan Megan Megan Megan. In offices all day talking to the crew staff like I don't wanna complain but I'm gonna complain.

————

"Okay I'm here what's up?" I asked stepping into the meeting room moving my hair out of my face.

"The ball everyone is required to go. Cyrus told me that you said no it's something that just has to be done." Fitz told me.

"Cyrus basically told me to come how I am basically judging on my looks cause he told me to bring someone rock. Do you know what that mean?" I asked him.

"No I do not." He responded shaking head.

"It means bring a man who is dramatic as me because I'm wearing all black with blush lipstick and my nails are painted red. Basically calling me a gulf girl sir." I explained.

"You have to come I'm not asking you."

"Never said you were, if I come I'm coming alone and I'm not asking you sir." I smirked just a little he looked at Olivia she nodded leaving out the room closing the door. He stood up walking towards me I looked at him waiting for whatever bull he has to say.

"What's your attitude towards me Ms.Fox?" He asked.

"You tried to fire me and you didn't even know who I was."

"So you have an attitude with me because I tried to fire you that childish and petty." He chuckled.

"No what's childish and petty is how you could've said whatever you had to say to my face like an adult. But instead you embarrassed me in front of everyone causing a scene like a child. That's why I have an attitude with you, if you can't take the truth don't run for president. Because there is a lot of honesty out in the world sir, honesty that will chew you up and spit your ass out on the sidewalk, like an nasty subway sandwich from Jersey." I sat my purse down sitting in a chair crossing my legs leaning over place my head on my hand looking at him.

"Are you going to fire me sir?" I asked him.

"No I'm not. You dress fitting is tomorrow at 4:30 I expect for you to be here 4:00 for the meeting." He nodded his head.

"Meeting? What meeting?"

"A campaign meeting I love your style I feel like you put in your thoughts we can have good campaign running here." He explained.

"Okay fine, I'm gonna go now I'm hungry and want to explore DC so see you tomorrow sir." I got up grabbing my purse walking to the door.

"See you Ms.Fox."

"I'm 28 not 45 call me Megan." I walked out his office closing his door I feel like a boss bitch, I swear I been handling this man all day. Because he think he can make stupid comments and I'm supposed to roll with it no. I feel like I'm gonna fired in 2 weeks just because I don't sugar code my feelings, it's hard to do that when your an honest person.

"I don't know how you deal with that man." Olivia laughed smacking arm playfully.

"You only been working here for 10 hours and your already sick of him. Geesh you can't stand each other and it's only been 10 hours just 10 not even fully 24 just 10 long hours. So I hear your coming to the ball." She chuckled, glad she think this funny I could chew her ass up as well but I'm playing nice since it's the first 10 hours.

"I got fired from hooters and I retired stripping my patience is low and it's not hard for people to be on thin ice with me." I shrugged my shoulders hearing my heels click clack down the hall, I never worn heels this long. When I worked at the strip club it was only for like 5-6 hours literally I went in at like 11 or 12 got off at 5. I been in these heels since 9 in the morning it's now 11:00 that is to damn long my feet is killing me.

"Why did you quit? Got a mom body?"

"Please my body is better then yours Livi. I have teenager he's 15 name is Oliver. Have to do something better then strip and work at hooters." I told her leaving out the building going to the driver he opened the door for me.

"You don't plan on living in here!" She shouted.

"No! I'm getting my kid back, have a goodnight Ms.pope." I shouted back the driver closed my door making his way over to the driver side, getting in the he pulled off.

"Hey can you drop me off at the mall please and thank you." I said he nodded going in a different direction. I looked out the window seeing all the buildings and people walking have a good time, it reminds me of the time I went to New York. New York is a fast city, it's like the people move fast the cars moves fast the time. It's a big city and everyone walks everywhere kinda what you see here, maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all. The only thing that bothers me is Mr.President.