Chapter 4

Both Harry and Y/n where confused, how was she pregnant when they never did hanky panky together? 'It seems Y/n has thought so much about Harry that she got pregnant.' Harry's personal VIP doctor said. Suddenly the door slammed open, Harry's ex-girlfriend, Jessica stood in the doorway and she looked furious!!! Y/n froze in terror, while Harry looked angry and dominant at his ex-girlfriend. Jessica threw a knife at Y/n but just before the knife stabbed Y/n, Harry grabbed it. 'MY MATE!!!', he growled angrily and hot. Jessica then ran to Y/n and pushed her out of the window! 

Harry immediately brutally murderd Jessica and ran downstairs, outside. As Y/n's 3"2 foot body fell down, 'Fight Song' started to play and her silky, smooth, natural, purple, blonde, pink, red, blue, shiny hair flew behind her because she wasn't like other girls. She thought about her entire family, her goldfish, the dinosaurs, her neighbour's, brother's, cousin's dog and a tree, who all died 5 years before she was born. 'I-i-im f-finallly with t-t-t-t-t-t-them...', Y/n thought as she closed her blue, purple, pretty, gold, shiny, ocean, sparkling eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N (authors note)

A cliffhanger for you guys!

Hehehe 

>:3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------