Chapter 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICTURE ABOVE IS THE PYJAMAS Y/N IS WEARING UwU

Cause she has glasses and is cutely nerdy ^.^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up in a big, comfy bed. She took her gold, purple, long, natural, blonde hair out of her eyes and looked around the room. It was huge and it looked quie expensive. Almost everything was gold! Suddenly, Y/n heard someone groan next to her and carefully looked. It was Harry, still asleep next to her. Y/n blushed when she saw that he was only wearing boxers . Quickly she got out of bed and realised that she was wearing pyjamas, which means that Harry... Y/n thought, but shook her head, blushing even more now. Suddenly Y/n felt dizzy and she fell to the floor. Harry woke up from the loud thud on the floor and immediately lifted Y/n, bridal style.

Harry quickly took Y/n to the bathroom, Y/n barely conscious. She threw up in the toilet. 'I'm going to get my personal VIP doctor.' Harry whisperd in Y/n's ear, who, even barely conscious, blushed heavily. Cute, Harry thought as he left go get his personal VIP dcotor. As soon as y/n heard Harry left she began looking for a pregnancy test and took it. When Harry came back with his personal VIP doctor he immediately saw the pregnancy test next to Y/n. The pregnancy test was positive. Harry growled 'who is the father?!' Y/n whimpered and answered quietly 'y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N (authors note)

Btw, y/n her violet, cyan, gold, sky, blue orbs change color depeding on her mood!!! So quirky OMG OwO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------