08

*Remember to comment and vote*

☆ AUSTIN ☆

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I hate that feeling of embarrassment that stings at your throat after you did something so humiliating you wish to never see the light of day again.

She embarrassed me in front of everyone, all because I was too scared everything I've ever worked for could be flushed down the drain.

Someone snapped a photo of me on my knees infront of her. Our school tea page was feasting on the photo like they had starved all their life.

I looked weak, and stupid in the photo. Me on my my knees for someone?.

Not that it embarrassed me, but instead it tainted the image I needed to keep. Being untouched and fearless, to sitting on  the floor because someone told me too?.

That's what's embarrassing.

Alina was so fucking annoying.

Her smug smiles, her stupid eyes that look at the window every time her attention is taken away from the teacher.

She was like a steal pan to the face, the loud 'clunk' taking every sense of reality away from you.

The thing I didn't understand was the fact that she knew exactly who I was, yet still made me sit on the floor and obey her like a fucking dog.

It was like I was waiting for her command. First it was 'sit', what's next? Rollover?.

It aggravated me to the bone. She aggravated me too the bone.

And now I have no choice but to work with her on this stupid project.

"What's up with you?" Josh said as he leaned against the cafeteria table waiting for me to continue.

I sigh in frustration, "That new girl."

Collins ears perk at the mention. "You mean Lina?"

Lina?.

"Alina?, yeah. She's a total bitch." I cross my arms reaching out and stealing an apple slice from Collins lunch tray.

Josh rolls his eyes beside me, "I wouldn't put it past her. She's hanging out with Avery." He shakes his head. "At least she's hot."

I look over at the table of three, all of them laughing and smiling like they've known each other for years.

"Alina is my friend." Collin says innocently. My head snaps towards him.

"No she not. Out of everyone, not her." I say,crossing my arms in annoyance glancing back over at the brunette girl.

She must have felt someone staring cause her head looks above her shoulder, her eyes searching the cafeteria for anyone. Once they land on mine I look away in embarrassment.

Collin continued to rant about how him and Alina had met. I don't pay much attention as the feeling of someone now watching me creeps up my spine.

I don't have to look to know who it is, but I look anyways.

There she was, no longer facing the table but facing me. She smirked as she picked at her nails, sitting with one leg above the other watching me directly in my eyes.

She was waiting for me to look again.

She smiled watching as I mouthed the words "fuck off" from across the cafeteria.