his brother

K: "Were here bakugou:)!"

B: "I can see that"

"Righttt" the red head said not even surprised with the response ,but still offended.

"Okay let me get my key" the sharkboy said. As he starts fiddling with his keys not finding which one he needs to use.

"Okay I almost got it I thin-"

" DAMNIT! just give it to me"! As he snatches the key away from him. Without a second too waste he found the key and unlocked it immediately.

"Woah so manly" Kiri said amazed as if a kid watching their parent.

"yeah yeah". They both walk in kiri locking the door behind them so none of the cold air would get in. "Now I can show you my new rock collection one even looks like me".

He runs upstairs with a giant smile on his face to tell his best friend about he's new rock collection. (so cute)

Pom pom pov:

'That dumb hair just left me.... I guess ill just go and watch some TV'. I start walking in the living room untill I see someone is already there but it can't be his dad(yes he's met his dad because of how many time kiri wanted to show him some of his new rocks).

He also looks way to young and -"mmm you must be eijiros friend:)".

...............

'Who the hell-'

M/n: "Hmmm?"

B: Yeah and who are you

" I'm his brother."

"Yeah right he would of told me if he had a damn brother so who the hell are you"

" He hasn't told you about me... well im better looking them him of course."

The blonde just stared at the red haired male sitting on the couch not knowing how to feel. He also had a cocky tone on him and he didn't like it.

" I know i might be cute and all ,but you dont have to keep staring." He said while connecting eye contact with me.

'Who the hell does he think he his'

His "brother" then starts getting up walking towards me with a smirk on his face. But I can't move why can't I move damnit!! He moved closer as we kept eye contact I just kept staring because only weaklings can't handle eye contact

"why the hell are you moving closer to me"

"why aren't you moving away" he replied fast while he threw his arm around my neck standing next to me.

"What are you-" he then continues to hold the eye contact as he started to put his hand on my face ,but backed away. I was kinda disappointed though...... WAIT NO THE HELL IM NOT! I BARELY KNOW WHO TF THIS IS. chill out katsuki and your not gay either..... or-

" hellooooo- oh i knew you liked this" as one hand starts going lower down .

'Damnit why am I enjoying this.' Just then my body freezes and I feel it burning "did you just-" he pulls me closer only 2inches away from my face like he wanted a kiss.....

Hey bakubro I got my rock collec- I see you met my brother" Shitty hair said closing his eyes.

" yea I did! And I don't like him either...this damn pervert " I said , but not saying the last part loud enough for kiri to hear ,but m/n did. So, he smiled at me with that look....

"But I like you" he then continues to go down my back like HIS BROTHER ISN'T RIGHT HERE as he gets closer to my bottom half. I feel someone's grab me away

'Dammit I could even defend myself how weak AM I!!! SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING'

The end.... for now