the movies

3rd pov:

bakugou woke up to a loud alarm going off and his destructive reflexes suddenly punch the life out of the alarm as it breaks.

Again... He said tired of doing the same lame thing everyday. 'God dammit another one why do I have to wake up now' he raised up putting his slippers on to go take a shower. He was walking to the showers then he heard something behind him...

It was kirishima and denki. 'Why now of all times I just want peace and quiet'! The yellow haired squinted his eyes as he realizes who it was Infront of them "oh hey bakubro"

.....

ignored

"How rude" denki said offended

"Yeah like I care". bakugou quickly replied with an attitude slightly rolling his eyes

"Oh yeah thats what I wanted to ask you" kirishima says while speeding up to be beside bakugou.

"Alright see you later guys I gotta go get ready" denki says with a smile taking a turn to the corner to go to the elevator.

"Mmhh" the two say in sync

Now it's just bakugou and kiri
.

"well you gonna say anything" bakugou said to escape the silence.

"right " he rubs the back of his neck getting a little shy.

"You know since we can go back home this weekend-"

"Do you want to go to the movies there's this awesome new mov-"

"no"

"great- wait what why not I swear you'll like it just give it a try" kiri said practically begging

"Ok! fine dammit I'll go you happy" the blonde spiky boy says back pissed off that his morning is already ruined.

"Mmhh very" kiri replied with a thumbs up and a smile "we can go after class"

"Yeah yeah okay I better like this movie" he says rolling his eyes

Anyways I dont know what they watched but it would probably be action and comedy or something like that

After the movie

.

"Hey bakubro" he said while they walk out the doors.

K: Well did you like it" he said with a little smirk, still a little hyped from the movie.

B: meh it was okay"

" OKAY!!"... "IT WAS AWESOME"

"OKAY..stop yelling"

" right sorry about that" kiri said rubbing his neck

"you should stay at my house tonight since it's so late"

"I guess"

"wait really " the red messy spiky boy said surprised that his usually uncorruptive friend agreed so fast.

"don't make me change my mind"

"no dont worry lets go there now" The red head said

                            The end for now🤡