Introduction

So, you touch the button to read?

*run happily around the bedroom.*

No, this isn't the time for this. The First Impression is SUPER IMPORTANT!

*putting make-up in front of a mirror*

Readers: The Author is a bit weird(?). Maybe I got into the wrong story. I should leave-

WAIT A MINUTE! *arranging the bangs and putting on lipstick.* FINISH!

*holding a mike*

Ahem! Ahem! *clearing throat*

So, you are all here to read the fanfiction of WMMP-

Readers: Are you stupid? That is an obvious thing.

My mistake but that still hurt, you know? I'm an Author with a fragile heart-

Readers: You continue, or I leave?

I will continue . . . sob! TT_TT

So, 🎵First thing first~, *playing the 'Believer' song* 🎵I'ma say all those words inside my he-

Readers: Continue the story, will ya?

Oh, I apologize. I got into momentum.

This time, really first thing first,

-I give my utmost gratitude to D4rlin9 who is my beta reader and critique partner. She repaired my grammar mistakes and told me which part of the story is confusing and need changes. Honestly, this book would have never been improved if not for her. Thank you very much!

And I'm grateful to all readers and writers who constantly cheer on me. All of you have my gratitude.

Second thing second, (~Don't you think that you could tell that . . . ~)

-All readers are allowed to critique on my wrongdoings and mistakes as you want. I am an open mind person, so I don't mind. I'll always gladly respond to your advice with a smile-after secretly sobbing in a corner- and give you my sincere gratitude.

Last thing last, but not least.

I put a reminder for votes at the end of the story. Wattpad count the number of votes for your story to be first on the hotlist.

And votes tell that you enjoy the chapters you have read. They gave me the motivation to write forward, knowing some readers are willingly waiting for the next chapters. So, votes mean a lot to Authors, including me. Hope you don't think of them as annoying. To be honest, aren't they cute?

And they are only for the sake of reminding, not an order.

Now, WELCOME! Be BELIEVER Of MY STORY!

Let's not waste a second and move on to Chapter One.

*kick the butt of readers and threw them into my book* (My apology if this was offensive.)