Chapter 25: Nico's POV

Smut warning... Inapropriate scene ahead! DANGER! If you have never read about sexual scenes, read at your at own risk! Your innocent minds WILL be corrupted if you read this. I suggest anyone under 13 should not read this.
___________________________

I know I told Will I wanted to wait, but I couldn't wait any longer. I loved him and that's all that mattered. Right?

I flipped over on top of Will and nipped at his neck as he tried to contain a moan. Will choked out, "Neeks, are you sure? I told you we could wait." I contined kissing Will, in between my lips making contact with Will's soft skin, I replied, "I'm sure."

I straddled Will as he struggled to pull of his shirt, so I helped him lift it over his head. I pulled mine off in the process.

I frlt kind of self concious sitting shirtless upon my boyfriends chest.

While I was distracted, Will took it as an oppertunity to flip me over so he was on top again.

Will teased me by letting his hand linger by the hem of my jeans, but not pulling them down. I whined, "Will, stop teasing me."

I put my hand up to Will's jeans and slid them down, taking in the full effect of his length. I then pulled my own pants down and kicked them off the bed.

Now we were fully undressed, Will on top of me.

Will turned me over so I was on my back and he pushed his length into me, slow at first, then with increasing speed.

I moaned loudly, "Wiiillll!" Will contined, "Yeah Neeks?" Moans escaped my lips every few seconds, but somehow I manged to reply, "I'm close." Will sped up, "Me too."

Will shot his load into me, while I cummed onto the bed.

I felt Will climb off the top of me and then he helped me up. I looked at our soiled comforter, "I think we need to do laundry already." Will winked at me, "We're going to have to do it all the time.

I blushed and pulled the comforter off the bed and brought it to the laundry room. I threw it in the washer and then slipped into a pair of boxers. I opened up my bag and put on a black pair of sweatpants.

Will came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, "Who knew Nico diAngelo was so good in bed." I raised my hand, "I did."

___________________________
I felt super corrupted writing this, but enjoy it.