24- 0)

When Ting Shuang finished washing up and walked down to the dining area, Bai Changyi had already changed into his clothes and was reading a newspaper.

On the table were roasted croissants, fried eggs, fresh orange marmalade, Nutella and butter, as well as a short glass jug of hot coffee.

Ting Shuang realised that nothing on the table had been touched.

Bai Changyi was waiting for him.

He looked like a parent waiting to send his child to school.

Ting Shuang glanced down at himself; due to not being able to find his undergarments, the only thing he was wearing was Bai Changyi’s pajamas.

There was no way he could go to class like this.

“Where… Where did my clothes go? My jeans and dress shirt?” Ting Shuang asked.

Bai Changyi’s eyelids lifted slightly, and he turned his gaze from the newspaper to Ting Shuang, “Where did you leave them?”

Where did he leave them?

Ting Shuang started recalling.

After being jumped on by Bai Changyi yesterday, his dress shirt seemed to have been thrown on the balcony on the second floor…

Then where did he throw the jeans he was wearing at first…

He was still wearing them after getting off work on Saturday, as well as when they went to the supermarket. He had them on when he arrived at Bai Changyi’s house, and when Bai Changyi went to cook, he groped Bai Changyi’s butt and was pressed onto the counter…

Fuck.

So his dirty jeans and dirty undergarments were still lying unwashed in the bathroom on the first floor?

“Why didn’t you remind me earlier?” Ting Shuang complained to Bai Changyi, then rushed to the bathroom to take a look. Sure enough, the pants he had taken off on Saturday were still there.

Wait, that wasn’t right.

His undergarments were indeed strewn on the floor, crumpled and obviously unwashed, but his jeans were clean and neatly placed on the shelf.

So that meant…

"
"
Ting Shuang suddenly felt horrified. Compared to the thought of having unwashed dirty pants, this was much more terrifying…

Bai Changyi helped him wash his pants?

His pants that were stained with that thing???

It…

It couldn’t have been hand-washed, right?

It should have been thrown directly into the washing machine, right?

Ting Shuang returned to the dining area with his jeans, face entirely red, “You, you washed my pants behind my back? Who asked you to wash them? Aren’t you being creepy?”

Bai Changyi put down the newspaper and said, “I didn’t touch your pants. Change your clothes and have breakfast.”

If Bai Changyi said that he didn’t touch them, then he certainly didn’t touch them.

As Ting Shuang thought, the great Professor Bai would not secretly wash someone else’s pants. Bai Laoban had always openly expressed his lowly tastes, and if Bai Changyi really had such creepy tendencies, why would he only wash his jeans, and not wash his dirty underwear together with it?

Ting Shuang felt a little embarrassed. He made his way upstairs, found some clean undergarments and a dress shirt, then came back downstairs after changing his clothes. He sat next to Bai Changyi and poured coffee for the two of them before asking, “Well, who washed my pants then?”