24

There's one moment where Hiro was on her way to visit Izana at the orphan and almost got raped by a gang .

Luckily , izana and shinichiro was rounding around at there on that time

His heart dropped the moment he saw her clothes almost got ripped by them .

Shin managed to chased those guy away even thought he got beaten up .

Same to Izana .

Because of the incident , Hiro was in trauma and couldn't able be to communicated almost two month

Locked herself in the room while stared at the ceiling for the whole day .

Wakasa cry for the whole month and keep blaming himself

But Shin and benkei comfort him

They decided to keep it as a secret which make Mikey and the others doesn't know any of this .

With that , Izana decided to haunted all of those guy back .

Manipulate and kill them one by one , he didn't even shred any mercy to them .

Not only them but he went for their whole family

Even the leader suicide himself by cutting his own throat .

He got send to the juvie for a moment which leave Hiro spend her whole time with Toman .

But not that long until he got released

Izana become the 8th generation president of Black Dragon . It was so bad cause they did violence , drugs and many more .

Hiro was disappointed but she still accepted him no matter what .

Somehow she started enjoying herself with using violence and many more

And got spoiled by izana and wakasa

For her , izana was like her second brother other than wakasa. 

Izana was always busy with his work so she start to hanging out with the haitani brother .

She was closed with them

And one night where they decided to bring her around at the roppongi while beating the other gang .

They both were shocked when they saw her skill , she beat 50 people in one shout .

Her strength was almost the same level with izana except her stamina is quite strong

It was because she was trained since she was five .

Then she always examined ran and rindou movement , how they attack the enemy with using brick , baton and etc.

Everyone was having fun with the freedom they've got . 

Until the first generation president black dragon was announced to be dead