7- the midnight meeting

Ambrose pov

"Your majesty, would you like some milk before bed?" She asked, I just smiled and shake my head. "It's fine Greta, good night" I say as she smiled back

"Please use the bell if you need me" she informed as she walked out side, looking towards me the last time.

After Greta left i lifted up the blankets, "al, are you there?" I whispered. "I'm always here, you know?" I heard him speak as I turned to my right.

"Let's go now" I say as I climb out of my bed, he opens the window as he lifts me up and gently floats down the window, I look up to see the moon shining over us.

It's really calm, i want this feeling to last forever, Just me, athy and al.

Suddenly I fell, "OWWW-" I yell as I looked towards al who looked at me with a "I gotchu" expression.

I lifted myself off from the ground as we started walking towards the ruby castle. I look towards the castle to see the window open.

"That's for us" I said looking towards Alastor. He looked at me ,smirked and just clapped, then I fell down, again.

I look forward to see athy on her bed, looking at me in amazement. "How did you do that?" She asked in shock.

"Are you a magician?" She questioned as she climbed down from her bed and made her way towards me.

"You can say that" I say as I get up from the floor and sat on the bed "So you are reincarnated too huh?" She asked, "yes" I answered.

"Did you read 'the lovely princess' too?" I questioned as she nodded her head.

"So.... What's your plan?", "I thought about turning Claude towards us" I said "HAAA" she yelled with a terrified expression.

"Princess?" We heard near the door as I quickly jumped from the bed and went under it. "Princess, is everything ok?" Someone asked who I assumed to be Lilian York.

"It's fine lily, just a bug, besides athy is a big girl now!" Athy exclaimed childishly. Lily just giggled as she said "ok princess, please be careful" and closed the door.

"Phew" we both let out our breathes as I got up from under the bed, "that was close..." I said as I looked towards athy.

"So let's make a plan?" She asked, I smiled and said "yes, so this is what I was thinking"

__________________________

Here take a meme