3- acceptance

Ambrose pov:

Ambrose pov:

It's been a year and I've started accepting the fact that this is my fate.

Im going to die as a sacrifice for character development

'NO! YOU IDIOT, DON'T LET FATE TIE YOU UP. GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS.' I thought aggressively. '...I watched too much black clover' I thought with a sweatdrop.

I heard my rattle fall from my hand. "Here you go, your highness," my nanny said as she wiped my rattle and gave it back to me.

Greta, she's the only one here besides rosary who treats me kindly. As far as I know, the only information I have is that I'm a prince and my name is Ambrose.

'To think I ended up with the name She changed... god must hate me' I thought with an irritated expression.

Ambrose Quinn, the name my father gave me in my past life. After he died my Japanese aunt from Korea took me in and changed my name to kyoyo Itami.

As kyoyo I lived a pretty normal life, my father used to be a baker and my aunt and uncle were fashion designers, which left me a cook with a good sense of fashion.

I studied at Crystal high with an average score and had a couple of friends like any other teenager. My looks were not the best but they were not the worst either.

I dated a few people but it didn't work out so we all ended on good terms, but I never really went further than that with anyone.

(^ he's pan and has dated a few girls, guys and non-binary pals too)

and then I met-

I stopped myself before my thoughts went further than they needed too

Suddenly Greta stood up, I stared at her as she made her towards the door with a small smile on her face. She looked back at me and said "I'll be right back your highness" and left

"av ah thap leee" I said 'I was trying to say "have a safe trip" but looks like I need to focus on my pronouncing' I thought

I had nothing to do so I reached over and tried to grab the ring on my neck, as I stared at it I realised it looked like a normal ring.

'But the writing is odd, almost like some ancient language' I thought, interested. 'That symbol reminds me of the symbols on my old novel.

Lovely princess, it was a classic online hit and almost everyone knew about it. On my 16th birthday, my aunt bought me a special edition.

shortly after the author revealed about him, Andros de Alger obelia

Andros was a promising knight and the commander of a powerful brigade of knights, he was the official crown prince but he backed down from the throne and spent his time training. He died on his debutante.

he was an excellent character but he did not involve the plot too much so he was taken out was named the "leftover"

The normal book had a pink cover like a children's fairy tale but the special edition was dark tropical green and had weird marking around the edges.

Many fans created theories about the marks and Andros himself, going as far as headcanons, fanfics and fan art.

'Now that I've become him- I feel weird' I thought sighing.

'millions of people in another world have a crush on me'

I tried moving my arms and legs, trying to get my joints to get used to moving around.

'Looks like I'll have to start from scratch and make my way up I thought then with determination I added 'this time! I'll fulfil the mystery character's wish!'

_____________________________________________

Hello, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter!
I'll post my posting schedule soon, also I'm thinking of making Ambrose get back the original Ambrose's memory back slowly.

Like how it did in "when the villainess loves"

Claude: "when will I meet him?"

Me: "don't worry your majesty, just a couple more chapters"

Ambrose: "do I have to, amora?"

Me: "well... For the plot to progress? Yes"

Me: "but don't worry, I did say it will take a few more chapters : D"

Lucas: "was I was the only one who heard the smile?"

Alastor: "nope, I heard it too"

(I got the idea to add a little behind the scenes by "lucathy4life" in their book "second life")
(So check that book out too ^)

(Bye)