Park

We are currently at the park smoking with some friends , just chillin smoking and getting to know each other more. I lay on the grass looking at the clouds and I feel something in my thigh I sit up to see your hand in my im inner thigh squeezing lightly knowing that your turning me on. I lay down again and just let the weed kick in once it does I get very horny so I get up and sit on your lap facing you so my back it everyone else and I lay my head in your shoulder and start kissing and biting your neck lightly making sure to leave marks you start to get turned on to so you put your hand around my necks pulling my head off her shoulder so I'm face to face with you and you look me dead in the eyes and whisper that I need to stop. Still looking me dead in the eyes you kiss me deeply in front of everyone. I slowly pull away from the kiss and bit your bottom lip. I let go and turn my head to see everyone doing there own thing so I kiss you again but pull away when I hear Some one day my name I turn around completely still sittinguu your lap and we continue to talk to everyone for another 30 minutes till we all decide to meet up at the movies later. We head back to my house and as soon as we get into my room you pin me again the wall by my neck and say "so what was the little stunt at the park" and I play innocent "what stunt I've been a good girl all day" I say looking straight into your eyes and I see them darken. You then become turned on and kiss me roughly and it feels like your taking my soul with with. Your hand around my neck tightens and your kiss goes slowly down my neck as you suck harshly making sure there's gonna be hickeys for a couple of days. You then push me onto the bed and climb on top of my so your hovering over me. I get bold and flip us over so I'm straggling you I lean down and kiss you then move down and give you more hickeys I start grinding slowly while giving you hickeys. Your hand move up to my hips and stop me from moving. You then pull off your shirt and mine and flip loud over again you continue to kiss down my neck to my chest while leaving more hickeys. You pull off my bra and leave wet open mouth kisses all over my chest and boobs you continue to leave wet open mouth kisses all the way down to my pants you looks up at me and you pull them down slowly along with my panties.You come back up and kiss me some more I tug at your pant and you pull them off and I grab a condom off the dresser and you put it on you look dead into my eyes and slam into me going fast and deep. You start pounding into me as i scream and moan your name over and over again scratching your back and digging my nails into your shoulders. You slow down because I moan "I'm close daddy" and then you kissing my neck and chest while going in and out slowly. You then start pounding in and out of my again. I start to shake and we both cum you take the condom off then You look at me and smirk. You pull out and get down and start kissing my inner thighs inching closer and closer to my pussy you then start to eat me out as my eyes roll back and my back arches but you pull me back close to you and place you hand you and thighs to keep me in place. I continue to moan and scream as you continue your actions look long up at me to watch as I unfold under you tongue and touch, I start to moan louder and cum all Over your mouth. You come back up put another condom on and flip us over so I'm on top and tell me to ride you so I do I slowly lower myself in you and start to bounce up and down on you while my head is back. You grip my neck and pull me down so I'm kissing you while riding you I start to slow down and you flip us over again and fuck me fast and deep till we both cum yet again. You take the condom off and lay on the bed trying to catch you breath as I get in between your legs and start I lick your dick slowly while looking up at you I then kiss the tip lightly watching how I affect you. I continue this until you push my head down so I take all of you in my mouth and gag you let my head go and I start sucking your dick till you cum in my mouth and down my throat I come back up and swallow while staring at you I then clean the rest off my lips and get up and shower once I shower you shower and we get ready and head to the movies to met up with everyone.