Chruch

I was walking into the church with my mother on my left and my father behind us while my little sister is holding my right hand we start looking for seats when i see the priest he looked a little young  to be a priest but he was tall and muscular he had on all white and had a white coat we all get seated when i see him look at me i froze his eyes were blue with a hint of green i saw him point over to the back and i didnt understand what he wanted till he walked back there and gestured me to follow. '' How long till everything starts '' i ask my mother '' in about 20 min sweetheart '' my mother reply's '' why did we show up so early '' i asked '' so we can get seats up close '' she responded with a duh tone '' im going to go freshen up till everything start '' i say my mother and father and they respond with a simple nod and with that i go to the back to see what the priest wanted me for.  walking to the the back i get pulled in to a nearby room i was going to let out a little scream but i then feel a hand go over my mouth i close my eyes scared not knowing whats happeneing. I hear a deep chuckle and open my eyes i see him the preist '' Im going to take my hand off your mouth and i dont want you to make a noise can you do that for daddy princess'' he says in a deep hushed voice i nod my head quickly and he lets go. He then pins me up against the wall and wrapped his hands around my wastes as i stare up at  him and i know exactly what he wants he wants me and i want him i might not know him but this man is fine. he leanes down and starts kissing my neck i bite my lip trying to hold in a moan in he moves up slowly kissing my neck until he gets to my lips he then kisses my lips passioionately. I start un buckleing his pants and he pulls my dress up i then remember that i didnt have anyclean underwear to put on this morning. he sees i ve no underwear on and says '' i see you were ready for daddy babbygirl '' he kisses me with even more passion if thats possible and i feel his hand go down to my most needed area he starts rubbingmy clit and i moan into his mouth he then wips out his dick and says '' jump '' so i jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He puts his hand in my hair and starts pulling it so he can kiss my neck better he then stops and posisions his dick to go in me he looks at me for approvale and i nod my head '' i need you to say it princess '' he says in a husky out of breath tone '' Yes daddy '' i wisper moan and he puts his dick in me and starts grinding into me slowly while sucking at my neck i bite my lip holding in my moans and he kisses me and says '' dont hold in your beautifuls moans '' and with that i start moaning like crazy than he says '' moan my name babbygirl '' and with that i let out a loud moan '' Daddy '' he goes harder and faster and i let out anothe moan saying '' I- im c-cumming he lets out a loud groan and i feel him cum inside of me and then pulled out and i cum on his dick. i clean myself up and we look at eachother and start laughing noticing that both of uss look a mess his tucked shirst was now on the floor nesxt to us and he perfectly jelled hair is everywhere while my dress was all twisted and my lipstreak was smeared all over his and i's face and we both had hickey all over our necks '' you got any makup to cover all this up '' he asked '' yeah here looks up '' and with that i covered up my marks i gave him and the ones he gave me and we looked somewhat back to normal besides our hairs i dont carry around a brush and gel. we walk out of the empty room we were in and he hand me a piece of paper '' whats this '' i ask with a confused look on my face '' My number i had fun and i wanna do that again but next time youll be handcuffed to my bed '' he says with a wink and walks away. I walk back to my parents and little sister '' where have you been its about to start '' she says with an annoyed tone '' i had stomach issues '' i say looking away at him with a smirk on my face and with that he smerked back.