First Heroes 101 class?! And Battle Training? (S.01 Chap.05)

{I do not own My hero academia as the plot is mine and the ideas are mine and this I how I view MHA personally that is not overpowered at the start but good enough for myself to feel shivers and I will take my time on this and also think through it and also This is a fanfic dont think MHA is like this and also I will be using the DemonSlayer Technique Total Concentration Constant for Izuku since he learned it MMA From his personal Sensei and also Izuku will have a quirk that was weak which is actually a bone density quirk to make his bones stronger and able to handle one for all but it really isn't a quirk to others since its only enhancing the body of users so its not really a quirk but something he was born with to.}

"All Might Speaking"

"Normal Speaking"

'Talking in Mind'

~<{Previously On My Hero Academia: The One Who Did Become Strong}>~

Aizawa then said, "No one is being expelled..it was just a logical ruse to make you all go Plus Ultra..." he had a shit eating grin but Izuku then said, "It isn't a ruse, you have expelled classes before, due to arrogance and stuff like that." Aizawa was just more impressed with this kid he has realizing Izuku had so much potential to be the most powerful hero ever and yet the most rational to as Aizawa then said, "You are right Shimura.." the class was shocked and realized they could have been expelled as Bakugou didn't really care as they all went inside after being dismissed and changed and they all were allowed to get up and introduce themselves as they did so by seat order as Izuku was up and spoke, "My name is Izuku Shimura, my quirk is Energy manipulation. And my likes you will slowly find out as time goes on." We went to go sit down as Uraraka thanked him for the time in the Entrance exams for saving her from that Zero pointer as Izuku said your welcome as he was able to get rid of the shyness around girls and become more confident as he was looking at all the good looking boys in his class as he tried not to look at them anymore as he shook his head a bit and focused on the classes ahead as he was a very very smart teen and Nezu was watching over his academics on the first day cause of Aizawa bringing it to Nezu about how smart the boy is and Nezu had seen his Sabotaged grades and so Nezu had done so much investigation little did he know the schools were already under them and Nezu just gave so much evidence about the grading sabotage but found out about bullying to and so Nezu wanted to also teach Izuku many many things like black mail and hacking as Nezu wanted Izuku as his personal student as well as he knew Izuku has One For All and Toshinori was busy in his office getting ready for tomorrow which was the first Day of Heroic's 101 as he planned on what to do as he also had gotten a teacher license and learned how to teach properly as he would try and not show favoritism during the first day of Heroics 101 as Izuku was now in lunch as Toshinori was glad to have Izuku as his son even if they are not by blood and to have Inko as his lover now since he loved the woman greatly as he we happy to be there for Izuku as a father.

~<{Now on today's chapter on My Hero Academia: The One Who Did Become Strong (Previously)}>~

~<{After school}>~

  Izuku was walking out of the school as he had two friends Tenya Iida and Ochako Uraraka for now as Izuku waved by to them as he walked home and Toshinori had left back to his house but decided to visit his lover and surrogate son as he smiled knowing he finally had something to truly protect and to nurture as Toshinori stared into the sky smiling thanking his master as he was allowed to finally protect something that was hers to protect now fell to him.

~<{Now on today's chapter on My Hero Academia: The One Who Did Become Strong}>~

~<{The Next Day Of Yuuei High School}>~