The UA Entrance Exams...(S.01 Chap.03)

{I do not own My hero academia as the plot is mine and the ideas are mine and this I how I view MHA personally that is not overpowered at the start but good enough for myself to feel shivers and I will take my time on this and also think through it and also This is a fanfic dont think MHA is like this and also I will be using the DemonSlayer Technique Total Concentration Constant for Izuku since he learned it MMA From his personal Sensei and also Izuku will have a quirk that was weak which is actually a bone density quirk to make his bones stronger and able to handle one for all but it really isn't a quirk to others since its only enhancing the body of users so its not really a quirk but something he was born with to.}

"All Might Speaking"

"Normal Speaking"

'Talking in Mind'

~<{Previously On My Hero Academia: The One Who Did Become Strong}>~

      Izuku was sparring with the number one hero every single day to get used to One For All and he was getting Impressive bruises and also on a break day Toshinori had met Inko in his fragile form and they started to talk and hitch it off pretty well as Toshinori decided to tell Inko he was All might and he was training Izuku and she was in shock but amazed as she now knew where those bruises came from as they took that day off to go to a amusement park that they enjoyed as they were laughing and having such fun as Toshinori and Inko were slowly developing feelings as the day came to an end Toshinori hugged both Izuku and Inko as Izuku felt such warmth and he hugged them both back as he felt happy to have All Might as his father figure in his eyes but in secret for now as All Might took them home and when Izuku got his packages he also got the cape of his grandmother and he was surprised at least but he decided to send it with his hero suit design when he does get into UA as he smiled and held the cape close to his chest gently as then he put it away in his closet for safe keeping. It was now a week before the UA exam and he was training by himself cause All Might had gotten busy and he was determined to get in as he stared into the Dagobah Beach beautiful sunset as he said, "I will be a Hero and I will do whatever it takes to become one."

~<{Now on today's chapter on My Hero Academia: The One Who Did Become Strong}>~

It was now the day before the UA exams and Izuku was getting his things ready for the UA exam and his old uniform to wear for the written exams first and had his work out clothes for the practical part as it was the new workout clothes that were destroyed when he saved Yuga as he then put it on a hanger as he had removed the destroyed sleeve and flexed his arms to stretch them out as he would now start stretching his body out as he didn't know his mother was starting to fall in love with Toshinori slowly and was feeling happier and she loved it and was wondering if Izuku would like the idea of Inko dating Toshinori as Izuku was staring at his computer and decided to try for a different hobby to maybe singing he had thought as he looked in the storage of the mansion and he found a Kabuki mask that was one of a a Phoenix and it looked amazing to him and he only wanted a mask to hide his face cause he thought, 'I don't want people to know that a teen is singing..'

'