9

"Took you fuckers long enough..", Minho scoffed, rolling his eyes afterwards.

Just like Chan predicted, the two Slytherin siblings have been waiting for them right outside the Hogwarts Castle for almost a full hour.

They were indeed some other Slytherins that tried to pursue their team captain to come to their celebration party at the common room since the latter never come, but to no avail.

Minho prefers to be in a less crowded space, a place where there is no too much of Slytherins there and of course, it is his own house.

Chan laughed at his best friend's damned expression. "Sorry, we were just talking about.. Something interesting, right guys?", the Hufflepuff sing songed, nudging the Ravenclaw besides him for the nth time that day.

The others were quick to agree with him and kept sending teasing glances at the blushing Ravenclaw. "Fuck you guys", he cussed under his breath.

Changbin smirked and fires back, "I would say 'Fuck you too' but you would prefer someone else to do it wouldn't you?"

Their friends burst out laughing and could not stop teasing Jisung after what had happened. Only Minho, the topic of their talk earlier, and Seungmin, who were just as clueless as the older, that doesn't know what they're talking about.

"What do you mean 'something interesting'? What is it?"

"Oh nothing dear Seungmin!", Hyunjin chuckled, feeling too happy with how the situation turned out.

Minho decided that he has enough of being left out of the fun and trudged towards the still flustered sixth year Ravenclaw.

Somehow, he wasn't satisfied by the fact that the boy was literally avoiding and ignoring him for the past few days.

And not to mention that the boy suddenly made an effort of acknowledging him at the Quidditch game earlier, but is not making any effort to congratulate him nor look at him in the eyes now.

Also, why and for who is he blushing for?

Wanting to ignore the dissatisfaction feeling in the pit of his stomach, the older Slytherin took the Ravenclaw's hand in his out of the blue, not noticing the way the other widened his eyes in shock.

He turned to face Seungmin. "You're going back to the house right?", he asked impatiently which confused the younger. "Yeah?"

"Good, I don't have to deal with those pain in the ass anymore"

"What do you-"

But before Seungmin could finish his sentences, he was cut off by the older using his apparition skills, bringing the one and only Ravenclaw in their friend group with him.

Apparition was a magical  form of transportation, in which the user traveled instantly from one location to another, without traversing the space in between.

It was silence for awhile as all of them were trying to process what just happened before their eyes. 

Out of all the others here, Minho only decided to notice Jisung, the boy who is having a crush on him, and help him out with the travel to their house. Even Chan, who is the Slytherin's best friend wasn't even bothered to be look at.

Maybe this 'silly' crush is not one sided after all.

They continued to look at each other in confusion before Felix broke out into a fit of laughter. Oh would you look at how much fun he and Hyunjin are having with the secrets that they are holding.

"What's so funny?", Seungmin asked with furrowed eyebrows clear on his face.

Poor him because no one was able to answer when they're all burst out laughing for the second time, leaving him out from the joke once again.