77. inui's day

INUI

YN
wake up big head

INUI
morning stinky

YN
STFUUUU

YN
happy birthday my love

YN
i wish u nothing but happiness today and forever

YN
come outside, we're skipping school today >:)

INUI
ur grades babe, i don't want you missing work bc of me

YN
u won't don't worry, i can catch up fast

YN
don't worry about it , let's just have a good day on ur day :)

INUI
okay, let me get ready :)

YN
get breakfast and head to akane's grave ?

INUI
yes :)

INUI
i love u yn, so so so much <3

YN
i love u more <3

_____

"where do you imagine yourself in 10 years yn?" inui asked yn, who was holding him in their arms as they laid on the soft grass in yn's backyard, watching the stars.

they gently squeezed him, thinking for a minute about his question. "hm well i don't know yet but i hope i'm still with you and the others. what about you inui?"

"same, i don't know."

yn hummed and gave him a kiss on his forehead making him smile gently. he caressed yn's waist softy, savoring the peaceful and quiet night.

"i hope i made your birthday fun." yn told him.

inui looked up to them, giving them a small smile and bringing a hand up to their face to squeeze their cheek gently. "it was amazing, thank you."

yn smiled back. "i'm glad."

there was a small silence between them as they kept watching the stars. inui closed his eyes enjoying the warmth yn radiated at the moment.

he would have never thought he would have gotten the person of his dreams, his other half.

"yn?"

"yes?"

"i hope in the next 10 years, i'm married to you."

yn's eyes widen at him, taken back at his statement.

"no one ever made me feel the way you do. you make me feel loved and worthy and ... for the first time ... you make me feel like im my own person." his voice cracked.

yn sat up, taking him up as well. they turned to look at him and saw his eyes water. they took his face in their hands and gave him a little smile.

"you deserve to feel loved inui. i will always love you... till infinity ... because you're the only person ... that i imagine myself spending my entire life with." yn whispered as salty tears were running down inui's face.

yn leaned in to capture his lips to theirs, tasting saltiness and sweetness due to his tears and the cake they ate earlier.

yn pulled away first to look into his beautiful eyes.

"happy birthday inui."

____

_____

_____

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I LOVE YA 3000 :D hope y'all get the reference mwhehehe

inui day and i just .. Sighs... i love him sm