so

"AND SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME"

yn quickly zoomed through the streets on their motorcycle. nothing but adrenaline running through their veins as they had one thing running through their mind.

to kiss the person they like tonight.

today was the night where the festival was gonna release fireworks and yn thought it was a good opportunity to finally make a move.

'you got once chance yn, you got this.'

they smiled under their helmet but quickly frowned when they were close to crashing into a car.

"WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!" someone yelled as yn drove right past them.

"SORRYYY!"

they quickly arrived at the destination and got off and started to fix their outfit. yn and their mom spent hours finding a perfect outfit and after many tries, they finally got one that was comfortable and pretty.

yn ran through the crowd of people trying to reach the location they were gonna meet their crush. they stopped and got their phone to look at the time.

'okay it's 7:30 .. i got time.'

they kept on bumping onto people, getting dirty looks from them when yn didn't bother to apologize and keep on walking.

"yn here!" a voice stopped them and yn quickly turned around. a grin started to form as they finally saw the person they been wanting to see all day.

yn quickly ran to them and embraced the person in a hug. the person laughed and hugged them back.

yn could smell the perfume they brought for the person and inhaled it. they closed their eyes and nuzzled their face against the person's neck.

"i've missed you." yuzuha murmured against their hair. she's been wanting to hug them all day but school and toman's meeting kept them apart.

she pulled away and grabbed yn's face with her hands. she quickly gave them a peck on the forehead and started to drag them to a secluded area where they can get a good view of the fireworks.

"ugh it's been a long day." yn whined. yuzuha smiled at their whining and dragged them closer.

the area was filled with pretty trees and flowers. there was a bench close to the pretty dark carnations, flowers that expressed a deeper sentiment of love and affection.

yuzuha grabbed yn's hand and made them sit on the bench.

yn looked around and then yuzuha. "i like it here."

yuzuha nodded at their comment. "me too."

both of them heard excited yells from people from afar.

"i think they're gonna start." yuzuha told them.

yn started to feel their hands get clammy. it was now or never or else they'll regret not doing it in the future.

"yuzuha."

yuzuha looked at them and hummed.

"been wanting to tell you something..." yn started. they gulped once they saw how focused yuzuha was on them.

"i like you." yn nervously laughed. "everything about you has me head over heels for you..."

yn looked their intertwined hands. "you mean everything to me ... and i would like ... for you to be my girlfriend."

yuzuha felt their cheeks get warm and smiled. she let go of yn's hand and grabbed the side of their face.

a firework exploded.

"i would like to be your girlfriend."

another one exploded.

yn leaned in, closing their eyes.

yuzuha doing the same and having her other hand grab the other side of yn's hand.

three more exploded.

sparks exploded in their stomachs as their lips touched.

yuzuha meant everything to yn. and yn meant everything to yuzuha.

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE
AND BOOM! some of y'all were right , YUZUHA WAS ONE OF THEM!!

im so sorry for the typos on these chapters yall, i am not kidding when i saw my eyesight is getting bad 😭 ima need a new prescription bc whew even if my face is all up on my phone typing this, things become blurry. so plz correct me on typos or mistakes!

anyways ONE MORE! wonder who it is 🤫🤫 BYE SOME OF YALL R GONNA BE RIGHT ABOUT THIS ONEEE!

plz don't get mad if who u wanted wasnt one of them 🙏🙏

anyways it's late here and ima gts! GN !